thirteen

>>>
this has been one hell of a night..

>>>
third person

the cabin was calm and peaceful until erza came out of the kitchen, banging a wooden spoon against a frying pan. "wake up! get out of bed! we have a whole day ahead of us!" she yelled as the girls groggily stumbled out of their rooms. "it's so early.." lucy whined, rubbing her eye. mirajane stood beside erza, a sinister smile on her face that only she could pull of. "good morning!" grumbles, complaints and the occasional, "good morning" flooded from the group of girls.

"we'll be meeting up with the boys in a little bit. i have so graciously planned the entire day so, you're welcome!" mira clapped. "why do i have a feeling this isn't going to end well," lucy muttered. "now shoo! go get ready! we'll be meeting up with them at the campfire."

mira
perfect! it's finally time to make my ships cannon. i've given them a few days to settle in, now the real fun begins. i decided to search up a bunch of fun games last night and found a bunch of fun things we could do. i couldn't help giggle at the things my ships would end up doing. the possibilities were exciting! thirty minutes had passed and everyone was ready and out of there rooms. "alright, let's go!"

third person
the boys were electrocuted awake by laxus, and it wasn't a pretty sight. "what do you want, laxus?" natsu grumbled. "mira wants us to meet up at  the campfire to discuss some activities that she has planned." "this early?" gray complained, leaning against his doorframe without a shirt. natsu had almost fallen back asleep against his cabin and romeo had to shake him awake.

"yes. now go change, we'll be meeting them in 30." the boys went back into their cabins, grumbling in complaint. whatever mira the she-devil had planned, it couldn't be good.

-
the two groups huddled around the fire pit while an excited mira jumped up and down, clapping her hands together. "perfect! you're all here! now, for our activities.." there was a mischievous glint her eyes, making everyone shudder. "first of all, we'll play a few games. for our first one, boys vs. girls."

They all cheered. "We're totally gonna beat you girls!" Natsu yelled. "In your dreams!" Lucy scoffed, crossing her arms. "C'mon Lu~ chan let's do this!" Levy cheered.

"Hey! You guys don't even know what you're doing!"

"Doesn't matter! All we know is that guys are gonna win!" Natsu stuck his tongue out. "Yeah!" Romeo agreed from beside him.

"Anyways," Mira continued, ignoring Natsu's remark. "You have to go in a circle and grab hold of another person's hand, creating a knot. You can't hold the same person's hand with both of yours. You have to choose another.

Once you create the knot, it's your job to untie it. You win once your in a circle like you were before. And you all have to be facing in the circle, not out. I'm not going to time this. This is merely a simple competition." Mira finished with a smile.

"We have to hold hands?!" "Stop being so immature you dumb fire freak!" Gray exclaimed at him. "FIGHT ME!"

"LET'S JUST GET THIS STARTED SHALL WE?!" Mira yelled over the arguing boys.

"Girls on this side, guys on the other," Laxus stated calmly.

Once both groups created a knot, both Mirajane and Laxus yelled, "GO!"

Both teams struggled to quickly untangle themselves. "Hey- oww! Levy~ chan!" Lucy winced as her arm was twisted into a strange position.

"Gomene, Lu~ chan!" The smaller girl apologized as she stepped over Juvia.
"Natsu you dumbass stop standing there and fucking do something!" Gajeel screamed at Natsu.

"I'm trying but Pervy popsicle is in my way!" "What the hell Natsu! I'm over here!" Gray exclaimed from the other side of the knot.

Mira watched the scene, giggling and Laxus gave a small chuckle as well. Watching the two teams compete against each other was a fun game to watch.

"WE WIN!" The girls yell, victorious. "Aww man!" "I told you to move here!" The boys grumbled at each other. Instead of untying the knot, they seemed to have made it worse.

All of them were complaining except for Jellal. "I told you, if you guys would've listened to me, we could've had a chance of winning."

They untangle themselves from the mess and Natsu walks up to a smug looking Lucy. "Who's gonna win again?"

"Shut up."

"And the girls win!" Mira cheers. "Now for the next activity!"

"There's more?" They all sweat dropped.
"And to think that one was already exhausting as it is.." Erza mumbled to herself.

"I'll be putting you into partners. You both have to sit across from each other, your feet touching. You hold hands and try to pull each other up! Laxus, can you help me demonstrate?"

He nods and walks towards her as they both sit on the ground, opposite each other. They hold hands and pull on each other until they're both standing, still holding hands.

They both linger for a moment before Mira blushes and looks away. "There, now for the partners." The glint in her eye returning.

"Natsu and Lucy, Levy and Gajeel, Gray and Juvia, Romeo and Wendy and Jellal and Erza," she smirks.

They all go to their partners and sit across from each other. "Begin!"