six

>>>
lucy picked up a volleyball that lay beside the net and held it near her forearm. "let's go!"

>>>
levy
when i first opened my eyes, i was confused as to where i was. but looking around made me remember that i was inside my shared room with lucy. i looked over to see her peaceful sleeping face and smiled. "you're so cute, i can see why natsu likes you." once i said natsu, her face contorted into a look of discomfort. she turned around so back faced me and i giggled quietly since i knew the reason why. natsu sleeps with her every night. i guess she had gotten used to his constant presence and felt incomplete without it. i slowly got up and walked out of the room and into the bathroom. the room we shared was cozy. it was a bit smaller than i expected but being inside gave a nice homey feeling.

i walked back into the room and got changed into a yellow sundress, putting on a yellow headband to complete the look as well as tame my blue hair. lucy was sitting on her bed, rubbing her eyes while she yawned. the action made me yawn as well. she looked at me and laughed. i laughed with her. "by the way, lu -chan, did you bring your novel with you?" she smiled and pulled out a backpack from under her bed. "i was planning to work on it when i have some free time."

"that's good! but i doubt you'll be able to work on it. i have a feeling mira has a lot of things planned for us this two weeks. she sighed and returned the backpack under the bed. "well, i can only dream. but maybe i'll be able to gain some inspiration while we're here. i've been having some writer's block lately." i nodded and made my way towards the door. "well, good luck! i'm going out on a walk if you need me."

"have fun levy chan!"

i walked out the cabin door and breathed in the fresh, pine air.. a hand rested itself on my shoulder, making me jump. "calm down, it's just me shrimp." i turned around and frowned, placing my hand on my hip. "i told you not to scare me like that, gajeel!" "sorry, sorry," he chuckled then asked, "why are you out so early?" "i could say the same thing for you. but since you asked, i just wanted to walk around and explore a bit."

"oh cool, me too."

i raised an eyebrow. "really? you? out early?" "what's so shocking about that?" "nothing. hey, since we're both doing the same thing, how about we explore the camp together?" i smiled. "i thought you'd never ask," he grinned and started walking ahead of me. "hey, wait up!" i cried, running after him.

natsu knocked on the door of lucy's room and waited. normally, he wouldnt do this but since levy shared the room with her, he decided to play it safe. they kept the cabin door unlocked since only mira had the key so it wasnt hard for natsu to slip through the doors and make his way inside. lucy opened the door and smiled when she saw who was on the other side.

"hey natsu! what are you doing in here?"

natsu didnt reply, his eyes busy admiring lucy's outfit. she wore a black and white baseball shirt, a red, cropped tank top and black shorts. but these werent any shorts, oh no. they were short shorts. damn, shes hot, natsu thought to himself.

"natsu?"

the salmon haired male snapped out of his trance and grinned, "hey luce! you look really good today!" "aww thanks!" "where's levy?" natsu questioned, peeking in the room. "she went out for a little, left really early. what brings you over?" lucy cocked her head to the side, her brown orbs eyeing natsu. natsu gulped and avoided eye contact. "i just wanted to see you."

the celestial mage covered her mouth with her hand to try and hide the grin and blush she had on. "well, you saw me. and since youre here, do you wanna walk around together?" "i guess," natsu shrugged, keeping in his excitement. "let's go then!" lucy closed the door and grabbed his wrist.

ahh natsu. blunt, dense, childish, and cute. no matter what happens to us, you'll always be my natsu.

a/n: jsjs i made the girls a lot more confident :-)