two

>>>
and so it continued like that all night, until mira exclaimed, "crap! we forgot to tell them that we're leaving tomorrow!"

>>>
lucy
i woke up feeling a warm sensation enveloping me. but when i opened my eyes i almost screamed. arms were around me, and i could tell they were natsu's. i was contemplating on pushing him off the bed before looking at his cute and peaceful sleeping face and deciding to do otherwise. it wouldn't be tHaT bad if i don't push him off for once. i looked at the clock beside my bed, 4:32 am. too early. sleep took over my body as i buried my head into natsu's bare chest.

i woke up again, but this time i felt cold. the warmth from natsu's body heat no longer surrounded me. he wasnt beside me either, which led me to wonder where he disappeared off to. i slowly turned my head to face the ceiling to come face to face with natsu instead. this time, i actually screamed and pushed him, making him fall to the ground with a loud thump.

"why the hell were you staring at me?!"

he shrugged and bluntly stated, "you looked cute. and by the way, mira called and said to tell you that we were leaving today."

"what?!"

"she also said we were leaving at around 11:30. right now it's abouttt.." he glanced at the clock. "11am." "are you kidding me!" exasperated and panicking, i quickly tried to get out of bed. but my legs gladly betray me and leave me to fall forwards towards the floor. i placed my arms out and braced for impact that never came. instead, i was enveloped in a pair of arms. natsu.

"jeez, luce! relax! i kinda already packed your clothes for you.." he mumbled but not quietly enough. "you did what now?" he looked away, an embarrassed look on his face. "j- just get changed. we have to leave soon." i sighed. "out."

"huh?"

"i'm gonna change, idiot. so can you get out?" he put his arms up in surrender. "okay okay! but hurry up!" i debated taking a shower or not but decided that it would take too long. besides, the camp would probably have one of their own.  i flung my closet doors open and hurriedly chose a pink tank top and white shorts matched with pink converse.

i took one last look around my room and grabbed a backpack. luckily, i had packed at least half of my things last night. hopefully natsu picked some good outfits. i stuffed a hat, two days worth of clothes and my phone inside the bag and rushed out of my room, attempting to comb my hair with my fingers.

"what took you so long?" natsu looked at me and i scowled in reply. "let's just go." i reached for the handle of my pink suitcase when natsu swiped it right before i could put my hand on it. "i'll carry it. now c'mon! we only have 10 minutes left to get there!"

we walked outside and i made sure to lock my door before placing my keys in my pocket. "then let's go!" i grinned and started running, leaving natsu to stand there for a few seconds before laughing and running after me.

mira
"they're late!" i complained, tapping my foot against the solid concrete ground. "i'm sure they're coming soon," laxus reassured, thankfully dealing with my impatience. just then, an out of breath lucy and natsu came running into the scene. "sorry.. we're.. late!" lucy panted, bending down to catch her breath. i warmly smiled down at her. "it's okay. you're here now, so let's go!" i pointed to the vehicle we were going to ride and natsu's smile quickly faded as he turned pale. "we're riding on that monster?!"

"yep! and i took the liberty of choosing your seats!" everyone groaned, except for romeo and wendy. "sadly i couldn't argue since i chose the cabins for you guys. you better be thankful," laxus said, appearing behind me. "yeah yeah enough chatter, let's goo!!" i exclaimed and opened the door. "natsu, lucy, you guys get the back row." natsu shrugged and lucy groaned, levy nudged her, smiling. "levy, gajeel, you get the seat on the left in front of natsu and lucy." levy's face immediately turned pale, making lucy laugh before climbing in the bus after having to push natsu since he clung on the doorway for dear life.

once everyone was inside and settled, laxus started the engine and we went on our way. luckily, wendy had given natsu and gajeel some troia beforehand so hopefully, levy and lucy would survive through the trip.

even after all the complaint, everyone eventually seemed to be content with their seating arrangements. i checked one last time to see if everyone was there. gruvia, rowen, gale, nalu, half of jerza and the exceed love triangle. perfect! i clapped my hands happily and sat back down as we started down the long dirt road ahead.