nineteen

>>>
at the time he would say, "me? like her? mira, are you outta your mind?"

but now, things have changed and it honestly confused the hell out of gray.

"mavis, juvia what are you doing to me?"

>>>
mira
"juvia, aren't you going to at least try to talk to gray?" i questioned, concerned about the current situation. "what's there to talk about?" she simply replied with a shrug. "i'm sure he really didn't mean to do it."

"well, juvia still doesn't want to talk to him. he ignores juvia all the time, why not make him feel how juvia feels?"

i sighed. this is going to be harder than i thought. "we're gonna be outside!!" a voice cried, grabbing my attention. i turned around to see a glimpse of dark blue and purple/black hair escaping out the cabin door.

"young love~"

"i'm going to go on a walk," juvia muttered and stood up, leaving out through the door. "is she going to be okay?" lucy inquired. "she'll be fine. she's just being childish. literally," jellal replied.

"what about gray?"

"who cares about that ice prick?" natsu frowned, looking at lucy. "he hurt juvia, he deserves to be ignored by her."

"i think gray might be suffering more than you'd think, natsu. things are different when you're in love," levy calmly recited. "what does that mean?" "ahh nothing."

"what should we do in the meantime?" erza questioned, restless from being in the same place for so long. "there's an arena around here somewhere. how about you and jellal have a few rounds?" i suggested. "really? thanks mira! c'mon jellal!" the redhead excitedly drags the bluenette behind her as she sprints through the door.

"and then there were six."

"well, 9 if you count the exceeds-" "yea yea shrimp we get it." gajeel rolled his eyes, easily covering levy's mouth with his hand. the smaller immediately pushed it off, frowning up at him. "rude."

"haha. love ya."

mira gave the two a pointed look. "what was that?"

"duh yeah."

mira pouted but didn't bother to argue.