sixteen

>>>
"Your turn Jerza."

>>>
erza
what is that ridiculous name that mira made up? who's jerza? no wait, it can't be.. jellal and erza? "miraaa!" i growled, slightly flustered. "oh come on erza, let loose and have a little fun!" jellal winks, making my heart skip while i reluctantly agree.

"fine."

mira claps her hands together and hands jellal a single pocky. "both of you have to bite down on it until you reach the very middle, whoever finishes first wins!"

sounds innocent enough i thought. my mistake. nothing, and i mean nothing is innocent when is comes to mira the matchmaking she -demon.

jellal bites down on one side of the pocky and i do the other.  had he not given a small wink at me, i would've gotten completely lost in his ethereal orbs. "go!" mira exclaimed.

we both slowly take bites on the pocky. and halfway through, i finally realized the point of the game. but having no intention on stopping it, i let jellal place his lips on mine.

the click of a camera could be heard right before the two of us pulled away from each other. "i win," jellal smirks. he leans into my ear and whispers, "you taste sweet." i tried my hardest not to let the heat on my cheeks show.

juvia then walks into the room in her new dress, now smaller than wendy. perhaps the size of a 10 year old with the same mind and personality as her adult self.

"what happened to juvia?" gajeel questions, mostly looking over at levy for an answer. "the potion," levy simply answers. juvia returned to where she previously sat, beside gray who still had pink stained cheeks. she seemed to be about two times smaller than him.

"so are we still playing truth of dare?" juvia asks, her voice a higher pitch. "yep!" mira enthusiastically replied, "gale didn't have the chance to do anything yet." gale, okay, probably gajeel and levy. "okay! levy, truth or dare?"

"truth."

"ahh shrimp you're such a wimp."

"shut up! i am not!"

"is it true that levy reads dirty books?" juvia raises an eyebrow. the sentence did not seem right coming from a child. even if she still had the same train of thought.

"umm.. err, yes," levy sighs. gajeel chuckles, covering his mouth with his hand in a teasing manner. "gihee! shrimp, i didn't know you were naughty."

ignoring gajeel's comment, levy turned towards jellal, "truth or dare?"

"i choose dare," he answered, confidence laced in his tone. "i dare you.. to give a kiss to whoever you want in this room."

"okay." he leans over and kisses me on the cheek. "you didn't say where."

it was then when my strong facade broke away. i couldn't help it anymore. "j- jellal.." he hides in face in my hair, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"love you, erza," he mumbles.

"WAS THAT A CONFESSION I HEARD?!" mira screeches from the other side of the room. "maybe it was, maybe it wasn't," I smirked, making mira slump down on her chair. laxus silently comforted her by rubbing the side of her arm up and down. jellal laughed as we continued the game.

mira
by the end of the game, everyone was too exhausted to do anything else but lounge around. gray held juvia in his arms, making her seem like a little teddy bear. natsu's head laid on lucy's shoulder as he slowly dozed off. levy casually sat on gajeel's lap while she read a book, pantherlily asleep on her lap. happy was busy trying to woo carla, jellal and erza were chatting and wendy and romeo both lay on the floor, wendy's head on romeo as they fell asleep.

i smiled and draped a blanket over them before taking a picture. "mira," laxus' voice says from behind me. "hm?"

"if everyone else has these ship names, then what's ours?"

i turned around, raising an eyebrow, "what makes you think we have one?" truth be told, i had secretly created one for us but no way was i going to tell him. "everyone else does, and we're the only two left. i was just curious." he shrugs.

i sigh and sit down on my chair beside him. "miraxus," i muttered. "what was that?" he asks even though i know he heard me because of his cursed enhanced dragonslayer hearing.

"you know you heard me," i scowled. he  chuckles and says, "miraxus, i like it."