thirty

>>>
she saw a flash of red and blue before exhaustion and blood loss overwhelmed her and she passed out

>>>

erza
i heard a loud roar and immediately started running to the source. jellal was yelling from behind me but at the moment, i ignored him and kept running. i just hoped that he would follow. suddenly, i arrived at a small clearing. my eyes widened when i saw juvia on the ground, pinned under a large monster.

i grabbed my sword and threw it, watching as it hit the monster with perfect accuracy. juvia rolled out of the way just as it fell forward. i immediately rushed towards her, jellal's footsteps close behind me. i kneeled down beside her just as her eyes fluttered closed.

"erza..."

i looked over at jellal and gasped. on juvia's left side was a huge, bloody gash. "we need to stop the bleeding quickly!" i exclaimed and started looking for something to use. "i got this," jellal said and swiftly took off his shirt, giving me no time to mentally prepare myself.

as he gently attended to juvia's wound, i couldnt help but glance at his toned chest every so often. 'wow erza what a pervert' one may tease, but if you saw it, you wouldnt be able to look away either. "there, that should help for a little bit. but we really need to get out of here. erza, do you have any idea how to get back?"

that question snapped me out of my trance. "oh crap i wasnt paying attention! im so stupid. i just ran ahead like an idiot. i should have taken note where i ran off to." jellal hoisted the unconscious juvia onto his back. "it's okay, we'll find our way out of this. let's just try to backtrack a bit. this is my mistake too, i should have paid attention when i chased after you."

i sighed. "the good thing is that we have juvia. once we get out of here, we can get wendy to heal her wounds." "good idea."

i looked around and tried to figure out where i had entered this clearing. but there was absolutely no tracks. i started to panic a little. suddenly, a wave of nausea hit me and i fell to the ground. after a few seconds, it disappeared. i looked around and i was in a completely different spot.

"jellal?"

"yeah erza?"

"did the scenery change for you?"

"uhh nope, still looks the same to me."

i turned around and although his voice sounded so close, he was actually far off in the distance.

exactly where i was earlier.

a/n: :)