five

>>>
"Wow," he gasped. I chuckled, "like it?"

"Yeah!"

>>>

third person
once all the boys had finished putting away their items, they all decided to go on a small journey to search for the girls' cabin. natsu and the rest casually walked down the hill while romeo sprinted ahead of them. laxus had refused to go with them since he needed a nap. in a matter of minutes, they had arrived in front of the large cabin and were arguing on who was supposed to knock on the door. gray managed to lose in the very 'manly' game of rock paper scissors and was forced to knock on the oak door.

coincidentally, juvia ended up opening the door, her eyes lighting up after seeing her beloved gray. "gray sama! what are you doing here?" the female asked, excitedly. "we just wanted to see how you girls were doing." gray looked away, rubbing at the back of his neck. "wahh! gray sama is so kind! well, juvia and the girls were about to leave and explore the camp. do you guys wanna come with?"

gray looked back at the guys who all shrugged. "uhh, sure i guess." "great!"

"hi natsu!"

a mop of blonde hair popped up from behind juvia, a cute smile on her face. "hey luce." natsu took a minute to observe what she was wearing. pink shirt, white shorts, pink converse and adorable pigtails. "you look good." the tips of lucy's ears turned a light red. "th- thanks."

"you guys are blocking the door, move over so we can get out!" levy laughs, unable to be seen in the back. "shrimp, where are ya? you're too short for me to see." gajeel teases, pretending to search for her. "do not call me shrimp you.. you jerk!" levy frowns, folding her arms together. she wore a bright orange shirt with blue shorts and blue flats, a headband to complete her look as usual.

behind levy, wendy and erza came out, both dressed in cute casual wear as well. wendy wore a white shirt under a red sweater with grey leggings and red converse to match. erza sported red shorts with a black t-shirt and sneakers. gray still had his eyes fixated on juvia, unable to look away from what she was wearing. juvia wore a dark blue crop top with faded blue ripped jeans and blue vans to complete the look.

natsu made a mental note to tease the raven-haired male about it later.

"if we're going out as a group, juvia's sticking with gray ~sama," juvia cried, holding onto gray's arm possessively. "erza!" jellal exclaimed happily, pulling erza into a hug. "j- jellal! it's been a while!" erza stutters. "ahh, sorry about that," he says and pulls away.

"can we just go now?" gajeel complained. "yeah, let's go!" lucy grinned, walking ahead with natsu walking behind her. the rest eventually followed. they saw a bunch of familiar people around the camp like lyon, sherry, rouge and more. the camp was filled with other guilds like blue pegasus and lamia scale. the group was separated once lyon spotter juvia and started flirting with her while gray stood by her side while she continued to hold his arm. levy immediately spotted a small library and ran towards it, dragging gajeel along with her. jerza ran off to do who knows what so nalu was left with rowen who just followed them.

"ahh.. it looks like it's just us four," lucy smiles. "what should we do then?" romeo questions. "well there's gotta be something fun we can do, right?" "how about we go play volleyball!" wendy suggests, pointing to a net that stood in the middle of a field. "yeah sure! sounds fun enough." "i call romeo on my team!" natsu grins, wrapping an arm around romeo's shoulder.

"alright wendy, i guess that leaves you and me!"

"we are so going to beat you."

"oh you're going down."

"i'm all fired up!"

lucy picked up a volleyball that lay beside the net and held it near her forearm. "let's go!"