four

>>>
i giggled and skipped ahead, a huge grin plastered on my face.

this is gonna be one fun vacation.

>>>
lucy
i looked around the camp and gasped. everything just seemed so beautiful and- "it's so.. nature!" wendy exclaimed, reading my mind. "that it is," erza laughed. "come on girls! if you guys want to explore then you better hurry up!" mira yelled from up ahead. "sorry!" wendy apologized and ran up so she was walking alongside mira. i giggled and erza took wendy's spot beside me, leaving levy and juvia to walk together.

we chatted for a bit before mira stopped us and proudly showed the huge cabin with her arms. "tada! this is where we're going to be staying for the duration of the camp! i'll be telling you the room pairings once we get inside." she grabbed a key from inside her jean pocket and unlocked the door, motioning for us to step inside. once we all made it in, she pointed at the very first door down the hallway that led towards the door. "lucy and levy, you get that one over there. wendy, charle and juvia, the one beside theirs is yours. and erza, you'll be rooming with me. everyone got that?" she questioned, eyeing all of us. erza had a look of fear hidden in her eyes. "got it," we all chorused.

mira grinned, satisfied with the answer. "great! now you girls can go get unpacked. once you're done, you're free to explore. i'll be in my room taking a nap if you need me, alright?" we all nodded and went into our respective rooms.

natsu
laxus took us towards the guys' cabin which seemed to be in the opposite direction of the girls'.  it sucked that i had to walk for at least 5 minutes just to get to their cabin to see lucy. i walked backwards, keeping my arms crossed behind my head. that is, until i stumbled on a root and basically fell on gray. he glared at me before surprisingly bursting into a small fit of laughter. "oi! watch out, flamebrain. that's only supposed to happen to luce, not you."

he got up and offered out his hand to pull me up. i hesitated for a second before accepting it. "only i'm allowed to call her luce!" i growled, annoyed that he had called her by the nickname that i made up. "you bastard, i was trying to be nice," gray scowled. "shut up you asshats," gajeel yelled from up ahead. romeo just silently watched from a distance. "stay out of this!" i yelled back, really pissed off this time.

"at this rate, we're never gonna get to the goddamn cabins! save the pointless fighting for later and get your asses moving!" laxus cried in frustration. "tch," gray frowned disapprovingly. i sighed and dragged my feet up the hill. i just have to follow laxus the "leader" and little longer then i'll finally be able to see lucy.

in a matter of time, we finally arrived in a small clearing. there were four cabins in a horse shoe form that reminded me of a book lucy loved and would always talk about. something about 12 gods and a dude named perry johnson. don't ask me, i wasn't listening to her at all. all i did was nod and stare, busy observing her pretty features. her plump pink lips looked so inviting that it took me all my power to resist kissing her in the middle of her rant.

what? it isn't weird to think that, right?"

i was brought out of my thoughts when laxus suddenly started talking. he pointed to the third cabin in the row. "that one's ours. you shitheads can choose whatever room you want but here are the pairings, natsu and romeo, gray and gajeel, i get one and our special guest will be having his own as well."

"who's this 'special guest' you guys keep talking about?" romeo questioned, genuinely curious.

"i think he's talking about me," a man appeared from behind the cabin. he had blue hair and a red tattoo about and underneath his right eye. "jellal?!" gray and i both exclaimed incredulously.

"hey natsu, gray."

"oh, okay. can we go inside the cabin now?" i gave a small chuckle at romeo's bored remark. "alright. go unpack and you're free to explore. just be back by the campfire or whatever," laxus waved us off. romeo and i were the first to open the door and pick rooms. we decided to choose the room at the very end of the hallway.

we peeked inside and what we saw made me give a low whistle. there were two double beds, two mini dressers and two nightstands that stood beside the beds. "not too shabby. not as good as luce's place though," i muttered to myself. romeo walked in and spun a full 360°. "wow," he gasped. i chuckled, "like it?"

"yeah!"