twenty five

>>>
"5 days, 5 nights. when the moon is high, it's either love or die."

"what the heck does that mean?"

"i think juvia has to fall in love all over again."

>>>

| gale and miraxus focus |

"gajeel! slow.. down.. i can't.. run that fast.." levy panted, trying her hardest to run after the tall male in front of her. gajeel rolled his eyes and walked back towards levy, picking her up easily with one arm and throwing her over his shoulder. "huh? what the-" "it's faster this way. lily, see anything from up there?" the exceed shakes his head and gajeel groans. levy huffs and gives in, limply hanging over gajeel's shoulder as she kept a lookout for any sight of the raven or blue haired mages.

-

"this is hopeless," mira pouted, dragging her feet along the camp property. "we can't give up now. fairy tail is our family. and family don't give up on each other." mira looked up at laxus in shock. "wow.. i never thought i would hear you say that, laxus." "psh, just cause i act like i don't care doesn't mean i don't." hearing laxus say those words made mira feel more positive and she decided to skip ahead of the blonde male. "you're right, let's keep searching. we'll find them. fairy tail always has a way
of attracting trouble."

☆彡
mira
it was probably noon by now and still no sign of them. even though my spirits were lifted earlier, they seemed to be lowering again. "huh? isn't that gajeel and levy?" i looked up and sure enough, there was a dragonslayer and short blue haired mage running towards us. "mira! laxus! any sight of them?" levy breathlessly exclaimed. "no.." i frowned, kicking the ground with the tip of my shoe. i felt someone drape their arm over my shoulder and could only guess that it was laxus. "what about you guys?" gajeel grunted and pantherlilly replied with, "nothing." "god, this is so annoying," laxus groaned, running a hand through his hair, which created little sparks to appear.

"levy! gajeel!" a voice called out in the distance. laxus and i turned around to see lyon running in our direction. "lyon? what's up?" levy questioned, looking confused. "have you guys seen juvia?" the question sparked my attention as i finally decided to speak. "do you know something about her?" "uhh of course? what are you guys talking about?" "have you seen her lately?" "i saw her last night. why are you guys being so weird?"

"where was she?" "in the forest. look, i don't know why you guys are asking me this questions. did something happen to her?" "she hasn't come back since last night."

"what?!"

"weren't you with her? why are you shocked?" i questioned. "i invited her to come over to my cabin. she never came so i thought she went back to you guys. she didn't?" "wait! i remember reading something from the other day when i was in the library with gajeel!" levy suddenly piped in, shocking me since i forgot she was there.

"juvia was upset when she ran off. we've checked the entire camp and neither of them are anywhere to be found. the only other place they can go would be the forest. and the forest feeds off on negative emotions and gives people who are alone have strange illusions about the forest constantly changing." "so?" laxus raised an eyebrow. "so it means juvia might be stuck in there. and if i'm not wrong, gray is too."

a/n:
update !! :)
hope y'all don't mind my messed up updating schedule haha