twenty nine

>>>
"is there something wrong, happy?" lucy called out. "this boulder.. this was never here earlier.." lucy looked around and sure enough, a boulder, taller than lucy herself towered over the four of them like some sort of predator. "the ledge is gone too.. what's going on?"

"guys, i think we're lost."
>>>

juvia barely had time to leap out of the way as the creature charged towards her. tiny and defenceless, all she could do was dodge and hope for a miracle. it did give her an advantage though. the creature was slow compared to her. it had razor-sharp teeth and long claws, eyes that were as red as blood. those eyes bore into juvia's soul, throwing her off balance as she tried to look away. soon enough, the inevitable happened.

the creature lashed at her with it's claws, leaving a large gash on her right leg. juvia cried out in agony.

this is it, i'm done for

the thing opened it's mouth and let out a deafening roar. suddenly, a sword impaled itself into the creature's chest, coming clean out of the other side. juvia rolled out of the way just as it fell forward. she saw a flash of red and blue before exhaustion and blood loss overwhelmed her and she passed out.

a/n: i didnt think i was actually going to continue this fanfic but here we are. ik it's been a really long time but bear with me, im not into fairy tail and writing that much anymore.  i'll try to finish this fanfic one day i promise