Chapter One

Hey! I'm new to the writing, But I just wanted to say that this is my first attempt for Sasunaru. I really hope that you like it, enjoy!

____________________________________________________

"Naru, come here sweetie. I would like you to meet some new friends"  Said, the gentle voice of a red-headed woman.

Hearing small footsteps getting near, A little boy who looks around the age of five, With long silky blonde hair and Sapphire eyes that can resemble an ocean. Naru holds his mother's hand, while hiding behind her leg.

"Don't be shy hun, we don't bite." Another lady with Wavy black hair, Whose sitting on the couch with people who look quite similar to her as well.

Naru let go of his mother's hand and stood in front of the New faces. There were two other boys sitting beside the man and the lady. One looks around his age with dark blue duck butt hair, and the other said boy looks older with long black hair in a low ponytail.

"H-hi, My name I-is Naruto. Nice t-to meet you A-all" Naruto bowed, quickly returning to his mother's hand.

"He's so cute Kushina!! It's looks like Sasuke-kun can have a new play-mate, just like your other son Deidara hanging out with Itachi." said with a squeal.

"I also Agree Mikoto!!" As The two fantasize,  the Two Husbands had sweat dropped. As the liveliness goes on around the household.

A boy with duck butt hair walks up to Naruto, and takes out his hand.

"I'm Sasuke Nice to meet you....dobe"  said, with his signature smirk. Leaving everyone in the house went quiet.

"T-teme!"  Naruto blushed, but shook his hand anyways.

A new friendship was born.

Yes, this chapter is short But it's just to see if anyone like it so I can probably continue this. Thank you!