Chapter 7

Welcome, and enjoy 🌸

Naruto's Pv
I stayed the night over sasuke's house, I have clothes over here so I didn't have to worry. Today's Friday, so at least we have days off.

"Good morning Naru" he said in his husky sexy voice. I pecked his lips;
"G'morning Sasu."

"You think we can have a little fun, before school hn?"
Blush over load, retreat, I repeat.

"I'm just joking with you naru I wouldn't force you do anything you wouldn't want to do." Sasuke said sincerely,while wrapping his arms around me. Honestly I didn't feel like going to school today it was one of those I'm-caught-up-on-everything-days he must've read my mind because we didn't even get dressed yet, staying home it is then meaning we're gonna have the house to ourselves. I'll text my group later about the details. I trust them to keep my secret.
A wave of heat just passed me. A moaned escaped my mouth as I quickly tried to cover my mouth.sasuke rises up his eyebrow
"Naru are you-"

"Ngh... ha..." I feel so hot, oh. yeah it's what nii-san said that I will feel this way, but he didn't give me way to get rid of this feeling.
"Sasu" I tried speaking " call deidara.." my body feels like it's on fire...so weak, hell I was just fine a moment ago! What the bloody hell!
-----------------------
Sasuke Pv
Naruto and I were just laying down, then all of a sudden he started moaning out of nowhere, then his body started to get hot.
"Call deidara..." luckily, I was able to understand him. Searching for my phone, quickly dialing deidara's number:

"Hey Sasuke, what's the early call for?"

"It's about Naruto, he told me to call you"

"What's wrong with him?!!?"

"I don't know, we were laying down and he started moaning saying that it was too hot." There was silence until I heard a mumbled 'shit'

"Sasuke, he's being in the early stages of heat, the only way he'll calm down is..."

"Is what!?" Waiting for him to continue his sentence.

"Physical contact, you don't exactly have to lose both of your innocence. Make him...reach his peek... if you know what I'm saying"

"O-Oh okay then. I'll try my best, thanks dei-kun"

"You're welcome,un!" The phone called ended.
Well this escalated quickly. Good thing my parents left before this all happened. I look over to a moaning Naruto.

"Naru, babe?"

"Mhnn~"

"Do you trust me?" I received a questioning look back.

"I said do you trust me??" I asked the second time, he nodded is head. Here goes nothing.

Kissing Naruto on the lips, making him go crazy. I see, contact in front of his mate (which Is me) will make him horny or in heat.

I slowly moved down, using my free hand to move up his shirt reaching for his pink harden nipple. He gasped, while trying to cover up his moans.
"Naru I want to hear you" I said, then I started make my way down towards his stomach, marking live bites. His fingers were pulling on my hair.
"Mhnn.."
I reached to his bulge, throbbing waiting for a release, slowly tugging on the hime of his pants.
"S-sasu what a-are you doin-ugh"

"Making you feel better, your brother gave me the solution towards your 'problem'."
Pulling down his pants and boxers, showing me his beautiful tanned body, so feminine looking.
"You look gorgeous babe" he blushed at my compliment.
Without further adue.
Placing my hand on his hard wood and shifting it up and down gathering momentum. Then, I engulfed it bobbing my head up and down.
"Ahh. S-SASUKE.... THERE! Nghh..!" Naruto pulling on my hair.
I can feel him building up, knowing that he wasn't going to last long.
"I-I'm gonna-"

"It's alright go ahead" I replied between using my mouth up and down. "SASUKE!!" Then a gush of Naruto's fluids exploded in my mouth, swallowing his lovely taste. Naruto on the other hand, gasping for air.
"T-thank you sasu-koi, I owe you one. But you didn't have to swallow" said,from his exhausted state. I saw him cringe alittle
"Actually. you taste pretty good dobe" smirking. "You'll see pretty soon."

"I feel all sweaty," Naruto started to roll of the bed. "Come take a bath with me??"
How can I say no to that face.
" come on lets go"
------------------------------------------
Shikamaru Pv

I guess Sunshine, and the 'stuck up' uchiha isn't here today. Maybe they finally confessed towards each other. I inwardly smirked, the group will figure it out once they're here tomorrow.

"SASUKE-KUN, WHERE ARE YOU~" a pink clad girl running recklessly in the cafeteria.

Great.. there's goes my sleep, damn pink banshee. Sighing in disappointment.
"Shika, what's wrong" kiba said, while clinging on hinata.

"Just thinking that's all" I said, as I tilted my chair putting my arms behind my head like a pillow.

"That's what you always say" Tenten butted in.

"Yeah she's right on that one, buddy" Choji munching on his leftovers from last nights dinner.

" I'm serious, nothings wrong... let me catch some 'zZZ's' before class starts" Crossing my arms and put my head down.

"You go to sleep whether or not you're in class or not!" tenten yelled

"As longs as my grades are acceptable then fine by me" dosing off. Naruto will probably tell me the details later.

I was wondering if you guys like the new story, if not then I won't continue. I know I'm simply bad at writing... typing, I just do it for fun. Thank you viewers for taking the time to read.🌸