Chapter 22

Long time no see, I'm so sorry for not updating for a very long time due to college and just me completely having writers block. Enjoy~

Sasuke

Everyone was sleep except for Naruto and I, We're all laying down on the floor. Kiba legs where on neji's stomach, Lee sleeping with his butt sticking up in the air, Hinata and Ten-Ten cuddling. I turned my head towards Naruto.

"What do you want to do, since everyone is sleep and all." he was silent probably thinking of something to do.

"Wanna go for a walk or..." I nodded and moved any limbs that were on me...off,  since Naruto was small he simple got up with ease. He grabs the keys, then took my hand.

"Makes it seems like we're sneaking off somewhere, I kinda like it makes us bad." Naruto said, whispering.

"Well, we've done it before."

He started to blush...cute "Like 9 and 10,that was years ago Sasu~ besides everyone knew where we were."

"True. And now you'll be 18, oldie." I smirked.

"You're already 18 so doesn't that make you the old man."

"Touché." It was pitch dark out, the street lights that was once one are completely off. Something still feels off.

"Sasu, Stand your guard." Naruto said quietly. We both had our backs against each other still hand and hand.

We both went silent to hear what lies in the shadows. Sounds of the wind blowing touching the bushes and leafs that hangs onto the trees.

"Well ...well if it isn't the two love birds." A strange- wo-man appeared in front of the both of us. Her face was covered by her light hair , but sounded like a man. Snakes seemed to be in her sleeve holes. I gently put naruto behind me, I'm going to protect what is mines.

"Who are you and what do you want !"  I stood my ground, no fear showed.

" Feisty young boy aren't you~ I was going to get your little fox friend, but a uchiha would be a nice bonus as well." He made an evil laugh making me cringe and naru turn away. But how does he know about the uchiha clan, we been hidden for years now? I question myself.

I snapped out of my thoughts quickly and got into battle stance.
"Don't worry we'll get you soon" and it disappeared.

"What was that all about."

________________
Sorry that's it's super short but in the next chapter I'll make up for it.