Chapter 13

Sorry I haven't been updating, College life is a real hassle. Let's get on with the story, Enjoy🌸
____________________________

Naruto

I've notice that I'm improving on my training even though my physical appearance still looks the same. I guess it's the thought that counts.

"You're doing great naru!"

"Un!"  I used my shirt to wipe the sweat off my forehead.

"You  should take a break for alittle."

Without hesitation, I walked into the washroom and took a shower. 
__________________________
Deidara

I'm starting to sense that trouble is nearing, but I don't know what yet. Naru's getting pretty good at his defense and attacking head-on. His intelligence makes him think of a plan instead of running into obstacles that can be fatal.

I felt something warm against my head.

"Seem exhausted as usual today?" Itachi, held a warm can of tea. I nodded as a thanks.

"No, I'm fine really"

"Now I know when your troubled hun, can't hide it from me."

"Un. I know, it' just that this stuff is going alittle to fast. since our parents are at that meeting for a couple of days and how Naruto already met Karuma, we must keep an eye on him." Followed by A long sigh.

"That may be true, but don't you think Naruto can handle himself, he's a big boy"

"Sure about that." I mumbled

"Well in a sense yes, in body wise nope." Itachi joked, and I chuckled.

-----------------------------------------
No Pv:

Sasuke walked into the room seeing Itachi and deidara, probably chatting about nonsense. The tv echoed across the room, hearing every word. Like what's the point of turning on the tv and you're not watching it?(A/N: I shouldn't be the one talking XD)
Anyways...

"Where's naru"? Sasuke questioned. The two men looked at the teen, Dumbfounded.

"Probably him, he's in the shower, speaking of shower I also need one to get of these clothes fast, Un." Deidara whispered the last part.

"Tmi for the young ears, children's imagination these days go haywire."
*sigh*
"Itachi. I'm not even that young, I'm 18 for tomato's sake."
Deidara started uncontrollably laughing. Then a small blonde haired boy walks into the room.

"Sasu, they could've and would've believed you if you didn't say 'tomato's sake' " Naruto made a small chuckle.

"Shut your face dobe." Then I faced Itachi "Let's go back to you're house, Naru and I  have school tomorrow." Yelling at the two older men.

"Ah, shi-.."

"LANGUAGE!!"

"Sorry, uh I mean aww crap...school" Naruto said, sarcastically. Deidara rolled his eyes in annoyance.