Chapter 16

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy🌸
____________________________
Naruto

My thoughts always seem to go haywire when I'm alone for some reason. Back there, if I didn't go through any training or not knowing that kurama was inside me, I've probably would've been missing for a very long time.

Looking into the bathroom mirror, straight at my reflection, examining myself and now that I mentioned I look more like mom, but dad's hair and eye color. My long wet hair touching my lower back tickling the hairs on my smooth skin.

A wave of heat went through my body, no not this again.

*knock, knock*

"It's only me, un." Oh just Deidara. I opened up the bathroom door, to Reveal another long-hair blonde, finally I get to see his full face. His hair is in a bun, that's why.

"What are you doing up so late?"

"I can be asking the same thing,Un."

"Seems like...uhh those symptoms of 'heat' coming back S-so I just needed a quick shower." He giggled, at my pain.

"You'll just gonna have to bare with it. Sooner or later it wouldn't be as bad as it is now." Deidara started off, " well the reason that I'm up is. One: I have to used the bathroom, and two: I have important news for you. So get out the bathroom gotta tinkle."

"Jeez no need to be harsh." I pouted, as he pushed me out.

------------------------------------------

"Alright, mind as well sit down, and I'll comb you wet hair." The tone in deidara voice changed.

"Onii-chan what's wrong." I felt him take his hand gently parting my hair into different sections.

"Let's just say, someone found out about our family curse and we don't know who it is, but that incident that happened with you can probably relate to this matter, plus he said my name also which brings down that person been knowing us two for a really long time."

"S-so what do we do until then."

"Sit here and wait patiently, there's nothing that we can do about, unless we change homesit-"

"No! this is our home, where we all grew up I don't wanna leave this place anytime soon unless it's a vacation, that I really need at the moment."

"See like I said, Un!" I crossed my arms.

"So anything new with Sasuke. Are you still a virgin."

"W-w-where did that come from dei ??" I yelled whispered.

"Well we all know you guys are a thing, since teenage, and hormones mixed together I would've thought you guys yanno?" He raised his eye brows

I started to giggle. My brother and I always have things to tell each other but some really make me shy, but I still say it because I know he's not going to judge me. And he's my brother he shouldn't anyways.

"Nah not yet, he's waiting until I'm ready."
"Damn right he should! If he does something I'll make sure I rip-!"

"Onii-chan, I get what your trying say." Heh well I know he's not joking

"What are you guys still doing up?"

"Andddd done!" My head was pushed forwards, guess he was done doing my hair.

"Nothing ita-kun just having a brother-to- brother chat like we always do."

"Ah, I see and by the way like the pig-tails Naruto it suits you." Itachi was holding in a laugh.

I ran to where there's a mirror and two ponytail flowing down each side. I'm a man damit but I hate to admit, really do look good with them.

"D'aww Itachi-Kun if Naruto look cute in pig tails I should wear them too! Un!" I see someone's jelly. I inwardly smirked.

"Hun, anything you put on or try different hair styles, no matter what you'll always be beautiful."

Andd the ' making out begins' guess it's my cue to exit stage left.
Don't think I'll forget itachi, the cockblocking will be gain soon.

Since this is itachi's and dei's house there's only three bedrooms. I made my way to were sasuke and I been sleeping. I swear he looks so hot in his sleep, his soft silky hair that's still popping up alittle. With his smooth pale skin, his jawline is do die for. And his muscles fanboying~

I walked towards the dresser quietly, I forgot that I was still in this huge towel, changed into a large tee-shirt and shorts.

"Dobe."

"Yes teme?"

"Hn.." in guessing that's a sign for me to come to him.

Once again pulled into his strong loving embrace.

"I like your hair like that dobe."  Shit I forgot my hair was still like this.  I was reaching for the ponytail, but his hand stopped me.
"It's just us two, so no worries. Plus that can be a bonus for role playing if you know what I mean."

"SASUKE!" I punched him playfully on his leg. My hands can go far I'm in hold.

"What I'm just saying." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Sure you were, teme." Oh then a idea popped in my brain.

"Sasu?"

"Hn."

"We should have a sleep over party!"

"No, dobe not happening."

"But whyyy." I said, by adding the waterworks.

"Guilt card not gonna work on me babe." Damit.

"Okay but seriously why not though."

"I know they are your our friends but..."  but what? the UCHIHA HESITATING this is rare.
"...They're going to take All the attention." He released me and turned the other way.

I rolled over his body to land on the other side of the bed where he turned (make sense? ) basically the side he turned on I went that way.

" Just because more people are going be here, doesn't mean I'll act different."

"What about our roles at school? Your the goofy and energetic, I'm the emo broody guy I don't think they know about our real selves."

"Only shika knows, the rest doesn't but I want to tell them." I looked into his black orbs. "Just think about it okay?"

"Hn...fine, I'll talk to itachi first thing tomorrow." Success ✌️

"Love you Sasu."

"I love you too."