Chapter 8

Hello🌸
-----------------------

Naruto Pv:

Tired from our little kinky moment, I blushed like a ripped tomato from embarrassment. but when I was in the moment I was a totally different person.

"Dobe, don't be embarrassed." Sasuke chuckled,"Now turn around so I can wash your back" with no complaints I turned around.

"Sasu..."

"Hn?"

"Should we tell everyone at school, that we go out?" I turned around to face him. " I-I don't want the other G-girls clinging on to you" I put my face down.

"I make sure they know who's mines" he lifted my face to look directly into his eyes.

"We should get out before we turn into raisins,dattebayo~" sasuke nodded and stood up. Gawking at his.... omg that's big! How the hell is that suppose to go in me.

"Don't worry dobe, it will fit" he said while smirking. Yeah by ripping me apart!

____________________________
No Pv

Everyone in the house was gone except for Naruto and Sasuke. They enjoyed being together alone, because they can be themselves. due to the fact they play a 'role' at school. For example,  Naruto shows everyone the goofy and unintelligent side Even though he is very smart. And sasuke isn't mean as you think he is. But he only does that to keep his character unknown... either way he's an uchiha sooooo.
Both were quite until;

"Wanna watch a movie"

"I wanna watch you~"

"Hn, Cheesy"

"Awe come on I know you liked it"

"Hn, I did. But seriously what do you want to do?"

Naruto paused, "We haven't ate yet... so make us some breakfast I'm starving"

"You make breakfast, dobe you're the girl in the relationship" sasuke folded his arms, leaning on the edge of the door frame.

"Teme! I may have a feminine figure.... and long hair..." Naruto mumbled, "But I still have my male pride, plus your cooking is delicious" sasuke sighed, Naruto held up the victory sign ✌️️

"Oi!" Naruto pumped a fist in the air.
--------------------------------------
Time went by for the couple, To Playing video games all the way to Cuddling. Hearing the front door opening. Naruto perked up being alarmed, sasuke pulled him back down telling him there's nothing to worry about.

Itachi walked in the room carrying his work bag and coat.
"No school little brother, Naru-chan? " being said, followed by the uchiha smirk.

"We didn't feel like it" sasuke said, while putting his chin on top of Naruto's head.

"Care to explain?" Itachi showed a face of enlightenment.

"Naruto's condition... some problems came along." The little raven clad hesitated explaining.

"The 'heat' situation Hn?" The two nodded.
Itachi continued, "I was also surprised, when the same thing happened to deidara-"

"Deidara did what now, Un!" The older blonde clad came in with black dress pants, with a blood red button up shirt. I swear what ever those Uzumaki boys wear, always look so damn feminine.

"Hey hun" Itachi walked over to give a welcome kiss to deidara.
"We were just talking about Naruto first heat experience, and I simply related back to your first 'heat' "

"Oh!" Deidara held a finger up towards his lips. "Ru-chan? I have to start training you, so you'll be prepared okay?" Being said Naruto nodded.

Sasuke got up and walked in the kitchen.

"So when do we start Nii-chan?"

"TOMORROW, UN~"

"Morning??! Or after-" Naruto was cut off by Deidara.
"Sweetie no, we have work/ school. When your done with your classes meet me at Mom and dads house.I'll tell you further information when you arrive." Deidara sat on Itachi lap, holding with comfortable embrace.

"Can sasu tag along... please." Blue ocean eyes, reflecting on one soul, and that soul lies with deidara.

Sweatdrop *sigh* "Sure thing. It will only be fair."

Sasuke came back from the kitchen with tea;
"I was thirsty. I didn't want to leave anyone out" he said, passing each tea cup to everyone.
-----------------------------------------
Skip(next day)Naruto Pv

"Aki" 
"Here!"

"Zero"
"Yo"

"Hana"
"Present"

"Naruto"
"....." "Naruto...?"

"He's right here kakashi sensei!" A random teen pointed.

"Naruto!!! You Baka get up" I felt someone hitting me on my head. I slowly got up, ah it's her.

"Huh? Ouch, oh Sakura-chan it's just you" I smiled. She only glared in return.

"Now that you're up, care to tell why are you sleeping in class" the white haired man, with a doctors mask covering his mouth. 'How can he speak so perfectly with the mask over his mouth' I thought, the world will never know.

"I didn't get much sleep last night." Rubbing my eyes. I swear I can hear students around me saying 'cute~' but My excuse wasn't a lie. I was restless, couldn't help but think about my situation turning into a hybrid sort-of-speak.

"Try to go to sleep earlier then" kakashi eye made a 'U' shape. "Anyways let's get this class started I have a meeting with a dolphin later on." Writing on the chalkboard beginning the lesson.

I checked my phone: No notifications:
I should text shikamaru and tell him what's going on, I trust him. Ah don't worry I trust the others too. But I think he should know first.

Shika-kun, are you awake?{~Naru}

                                    Yeah, I'm up. What's wrong? Are you in school?{~Shika}

I'm in school, It's just some important information I need to tell you. Meet me on the roof at lunch time. {~Naru}

                          Troublesome all those stairs, you owe me a game of shogi.{~Shika}

You're the best shi-kun 😘✌️️{~Naru}

         You're lucky we're best friends.Later blonde {~Shika}