Chapter 3

A/N:Years passes by. During those years Naruto and sasuke became really close, knowing everything about each other...well mostly everything.

On a wonderful fall day, Many people probably go shopping or hang out friends. But this blonde hair teen has a thing coming his way.

"nghh...so hot" Naruto arose from his bed. Drench from his own sweat, looking down frowning in disappointment .

"Shower it is"

Naruto Pv

Tossing and turning back n' forth was making me, myself aggravated. 'why is it so hot' I started to Slowly get up and make my way towards the bathroom. I couldn't help but look in the mirror, I'm pretty short for my age 5'5 and I still look the same. my eyes look more defined and my hair has gotten longer. 'maybe I should cut it...people always mistake me because of my feminine looks' Then I look down, near my navel. A few years ago I discovered a new marking...sort of like a new tattoo. 'think that I should tell my parents and Sasu soon'
_______________________
No PoV
Kushina and Minato lying side by side of one other enjoying the morning quietness, well until...
"Honey? The time is near, we have to tell him soon. Deidara already been through his awakening and chosen his mate, during is 18th birthday." Minato, scratched the back of his head worryingly.

"Ah, I was thinking the same thing sweetheart. Naruto will be 18, in one month. I just hope he doesn't freak out about it." Being said, slumping back into the pillows.
--------------------------------------
Naruto walked out the steaming shower, with a towel around his waist. "Guess I have to get ready for school" he said while looking in his closet. He decided that an orange pullover sweater, with black jeans will do. Since it's fall season it's getting cold.
----------------------------------
Naruto Pv
I checked my phone message from sasuke: yo, I'll be picking you up so don't leave the house dobe?
Hearing a car horn, it's probably him. Running down the stairs and give my parents a kiss on the forehead and left.

Sasuke family was rich, but thank god he didn't take advantage like a stuck up snotty nose rich kid (no offense to rich kids) I got in his BMW and we drove off to school.

"Dobe?"

"Hm, teme??" I tilted my head a little.

"Is something wrong" he said, as we made it in the school parking lot.
"I-I'm F-fine, really!!" Damn I'd stuttered again. I can feel his eyes analyzing me. Sasuke was close to my face, and my face was hot.

"Hn. We'll talk about this later" being said while exiting the expensive car.
I couldn't stop blushing. Snap out of it Naruto, pull yourself together.

~Timeskipu~

Lunch time. The only time where you can actually hang out with your friends during school hours. I sat at my usual table, while sasuke sat at his popular table along with Neji, Gaara , Sakura, and Ino. I don't know why he chooses to sit over there.

"Hey foxy~" kiba grinning

"H-hello N-naruto- kun" Hinata said, colliding her two index fingers.

"Troublesome" shikamaru sighed.

"Hello my dear friend!!!" Lee with a thumbs up pose.

"..." Shino nodded.

"Yo naru" ten ten said, with a smile.

"Hey guys, what's new?"

"Apparently shy girl, and dog breath are a couple now" Shikamaru said, while laying his head down flat on the table.
I gazed at the two, hinata's face was beet red and kiba had a tint blush while rubbing the back of his head. ' yup they're in love' I zoned out for a moment until;

Choji was smacking on his chips "Naru..everyone at the table is in a relationship other than you? Maybe we should try to find you someone??" Being said, while still munching on the BBQ chips. Everyone turned to me, damn even lee is in a relationship!

"Well who do you have i-in mind naruto-kun" Hinata said,
The first thing that popped in my mind was sasuke. I know we've sticked together like glue while growing up, but I don't think he'll see me in that way. I began to feel the blush that's rising on my face.

"Naru's blushing" kiba pointed out while laughing.

"Shut up dog breath!!"

"No need to foxy, just except the fact that your blushing." The bell rung, kiba and Hinata locking hands and leaving therefore, The group waved 'see ya l8r' while I was left there, still sitting in my chair, food untouched. Let's get these classes over with.
-------------------------
Itachi Pv

Sitting in front of desk, working on these papers. Being the eldest son is very tired some. Working for fathers uchiha corps since he'll be retiring soon, so he's handing it to me.

*knock knock *

"Hn"

"Hey Ita-koi~"

My mood went from tired to happy. Deidara always brightens up my day when I see him, he is my mate after all. I put on my usual uchiha smirk;
"Hn, dei-chan"

"Un. Always calling me 'Chan'?"

"Would you like me to call you something else?" I said while standing up from my seat and walking towards him. I pinned him to the wall.
"Hn, did you change your mind already?"
"Babe let me go,Un" deidara whined, its amusing to watch him attempt to wiggle out of my hold. Looking at his lips, I couldn't help myself and kissed him. We both lost track of time until my phone rung.

"Tsk." Intruding my privacy.
"Ita-kun I'll see you when you get home, remember it's that time of the month" he said, while standing on his tippi toes giving me a kiss on the cheek. "And don't forget, it's almost Naru's birthday his awakening is coming soon..~"

It's that time of the month again? He must be in heat, I remember like it was yesterday. Deidara and I have been going out since we were 10, and we're 23 now. When he told me his secret about his family background, I was surprised I didn't know such curse still existed. I remember him  explaining how Naruto and him are able to carry children, even being able to receive ears and tail. Deidara has his, but he hides it so safety reasons. But then again, I have a feeling Naruto didn't tell Sasuke about this...just a brotherly instinct.

So what do you think is going to happen next?
Jam out🌸~