Chapter 12

Enjoy🌸

Unknown PoV

*giggles*
"Mhm. Yeah, his name is Naruto......He's always hanging around with my lover~

"What do you want me to do boss?"

"Keep an eye on them, especially the blonde haired freak, that's trying to contaminate my lover-Kun

"On it, boss" the call ended.

He will be mines, and I always get what I want, when I want it.
-------------------------------------
Naruto

I Groaned in pain, as I lie on the wait what am I laying on- because this doesn't feel like my bed or sasuke's. Nii-chan must've taken me to the hospital, I can feel the needles hooked up to my body.

"Sas-Uhm..." my throat burns, my whole body feels like it's on fire its worse then before...help

"He...lp." And I fell unconscious.
"But wait a minute? If im unconscious then, where am I?what is this place?"
{A/N: kyuubi, in bold italics. And italics are Naruto's with the "" you'll figure it out as we go 😊}

"Ah, I finally get to meet you ......Naruto."

I started to look around, it's dark but also surrounded in water. From my waist down is drenched.

"W-Who's there??"

"No need to fear boy, I assume that you've already learned about the curse?" 

I nodded. "Y-yes, I've heard about it. My brother was training me alittle earlier today." I paused before I continued, "but where am I? And who are you?" I waited for a few seconds. Then I see a small glow coming towards me, getting bigger by the second.
Appearing a tall lady, with blood red hair like okaasan's. Along with black fox ears and a tail mixed with her hair color. It seems that she's wearing a traditional styled kimono. But her eyes were closed for some reason.

"I'm the one and only kitsune, Karuma." She stopped right in front of me, eyes still completely closed.

"Y-You're not evil are you?" I'm not even sure if I regret this question that came out my damn mouth. A light chuckle filled the dim environment. Then she opened her eyes, a glassy ruby color. It puts my eye color to shame.

"In a way, but I know my morals." Her voice is so soft, like how my brother always talked to me when I'm hurt. "Since you were in pain, I brung you here. This is your mindset, try thinking of a better place where we can continue." Kuruma hinted me. How the hell- well she said think of something.
Peaceful garden? Yeah let's go with that. And when I opened my eyes.

"Much better." I walked toward the vine swing, and had a light conversation. Then I started to fade away??!
"Wait where am I going?"
"Back to consciousness, don't worry I can still be able to talk to you. Just connect the brain-links." She waved at me as I faded away.
-----------------------------------------
My eyes slowly opened. Was that a dream? It couldn't be?
"Kurama?"
"I'm here don't worry, from now on I'll be able to help you, I can't give you much until we both combine. That's why your body was burning earlier, not because of heat but getting used to me."
I 'oh'ed' as she continued explaining. "But I'll be taking a nap, I need the Energy as much as you do, call me as you wish."
It went quiet, so now I know when her presence is/isn't here.