Chapter 20

Welcome back! Enjoy🌸
____________________________

Normal

"Are the girls spending the night too? Or it's just the guys, Un!" Deidara yelled out, because he wanted to know how many futons to grab.

"The girls are coming too nii-chan!"

"Aniki? Are you staying here or..."

"Hn, foolish little brother. I think you're a little old enough to stay by yourselves for a night, right?"

"I'm Just saying, that's all..no need to get smart" Sasuke walks away and plops on the couch. 

"Naru, calm down your moody boyfriend please?" Itachi, laughed as he went to Deidara side to help out whatever needed to be done.
____________________________
Naruto

I swear that Itachi-Kun and Sasu has this weird sibling bonding, where one taunts and the other one gets upset. And I think you can tell who's the upset one.

I stood in front of him, blocking the television screen.

"Dobe move, your not made out of glass." I raised my eyebrow to give him another chance. "*sigh* please?" He finished in a tired voice.

"see that wasn't so hard." I landed on his lap, crossed legged and all thanks for my height I'm pretty fun sized. " ready for tonight/ evening?"

"Hn, the real question is Are you ready?"  I paused. I don't know am I?
"U-um..."
"Naruto, remember what I've told you earlier. Everything's going to be fine." Even the comfort of his voice made me calm, but why does it feel like something going to happen.

"You feel it too kit?"

"Yeah, have any ideas?" kurama crossed her legs, and leaned against her chair.

"Not at the moment kit, like I always say stand your guard." Before I responded to her, she already vanished. Heh, Typical kurama.
____________________________
Time skip

*ding dong*

"Dobe, get the door!"  He's literally chilling on the couch, while I'm in the kitchen making cookies."

"Making cookies remember~ teme just get the door."

"Hn.."
____________________________
Sasuke
"Hn.." why do I always gotta do everything. "Who is it?"

"Hina, and the amazing kiba!!" Oh great... dog breath is here first. I lazily opened up the door.

"H-hello Sasuke-San." Hinata said, in a calm voice. Well at least she's not loud as him. I nodded my head, and went back to the couch.

"Make yourselves at home, you can put your bags over there.." I pointed at the shelf near the stairs.

"Hey kibbles, hinata-chan."

"What's up foxy!"

"Good E-evening Naruto-kun." Naruto flashed them his famous grin. That can even make straight guy go weak.

Hinata went to go help Naru with the baked goods, while Kiba and I lounging on the couch watching some stupid movie about some girl who can see ghost or whatever.

"So what's wrong with Naruto?" For a moment I didn't even know he was speaking.

"Hn. A lot so he wanted to speak to you guys."

"Since you're around foxy a lot, why can't you tell us?" I paused before answering.

"It's not my place to tell, is better off to just hear from him."

"Yeah, your right sasuke."

"Hn."
"Why do you say 'Hn' anyways, no one understands you!" Now he's just asking too many questions. Cool down Sasuke.

"Naruto understands me." I replied in a monotone voice."that's all that matters."

*ding dong*

"Kiba, get the door because you're the closest, please?" Oh thank god for me being nice.

"what's up, shika, ten, cho, Neji, lee, gaara!!! You guys made it, it's lit."

Oh this is going to be a long night.
____________________________
Normal

Hinata put on kitchen mittens, to gather everything out the oven.

"N-Naruto-kun, the cookies are ready."

"Hai! Just set it in the container, and I'll do everything else. I have some explaining to do." Naruto replied kindly.

Now everyone was sitting in a circle. And Naruto began speaking about what was going on. He was alittle shy at first but held on to sasuke's hand for support, when he was done explaining everything. They were all silent.

"G-guys." Naruto wasn't going to cry. He was engulfed by a group hug from the girls, and a supportive pat on the back from the guys.

"Why did ya tell us sooner!" Kiba said, in a excited tone.

Naruto let of a sigh of relief that he didn't know he held.
"I was terrified, thinking that you guys wouldn't accept me."

"We were shock and all, only because we never heard of anything like this."ten-ten said while holding on to Neji arm, him also nodding in agreement.

"So Naruto..." gaara started off " show us? Will you."

Naruto started to blush, and slowly lifting up his shirt to reveal the markings around his naval. 'Ohs' and 'ahs' were the only comments available since they're amazed that something like this was true.

The group was confused when
Naruto got down on both knees to bow.

"I trust each, and everyone of you guys to keep this secret. Thank you."

"You know we all love you foxy." Kiba with his shit-eating grin (XD)

Lee struck an positive pose "Yes indeed, THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP!"

"Good, now we can eat cause I'm starving." Choji stomach ending up growling.

Laughter filled up the room. But something still feels off...

____________________________
Another cliffhanger I know, I'm sorry. I wanted to ask you all a question~ Will you like it if I made this series longer? Like a lot of chapters?

And, I wanted to tell you guys that I am making another story, still sasunaru but Naruto is actually a girl. I'll post it soon, if you guys want to read it.

See you soon, thanks for reading 🌸