Chapter 19

Welcome again, Let's get started shall we?

________________________________________________________

Normal

Lunch period should be starting around this time, The boys are running to get the 'famous' bread in the cafeteria as the girls cheering them on. I swear it's always noisy in here.

Shikamaru and the gang was holding their lunch trays, standing looking for a new seat. Since theirs was taken for some odd reason.

"Troublesome, should we go to the hideout room?"  He glanced, to get an answer but everyone else was still trying to look. "I guess that's a yes..."  

____________________________

"It'll be okay lee, things will be better soon." Ten-Ten patted his back as waterfalls fell from his very eyes.

"I don't even know why? The heartbreak was too sudden *sobs* her and I WERE PERFECT!"

"shut up lee, or someone will find us here I would like to eat in peace." Ten-Ten hit Neji on the arm, it may looked like a little baby hit, but it was all power behind the punch.

"Neji, that was rude apologize babe."  he uncrossed his arms and opened his clear eyes, and sat up from his leaning position.

"Fine, I apologize on the behalf of Ten-Ten sake." *Punch*  "Okay, okay and I hope everything will get better soon."

Ten-Ten Smiled "good then." said, in cheerful tone. Neji only let out a sigh of relief.

"Now that's out of the way, I have to tell you guys something." Shikamaru started, but choji butted in.

"How come you're talking so much lately? you usually say everything's a 'drag' or ' troublesome'?" 

" *sigh*  that's true, but this isn't about me It's about Naruto."  Kiba, who was comfortably laying on hinata lap, sprung up and whisper shouted.

"what's wrong with foxy?"

"Is S-something the matter with Naruto-Kun?"

"he wants all of us to pack our clothes, so we can sleep over at Sasuke's house. Naruto will explain things when we get there. It starts around 7ish."  "No matter what, be there for him."  everyone nodded. 

____________________________

Skip (end of the day)Naruto Pv:

Ugh, what a drag. Great now I'm beginning to sound like Shikamaru. I really hope sasuke texted Itachi about that sleep over thingy with the group tonight. Why am I so nervous all of a sudden? I've been friends with all of them for a long time. What if they'll feel some type of way when I tell them who I really am? And sasuke?

"Kit watch out!"   I snapped out of my train of thoughts and stepped to my side avoiding collision.  "That was a close call thanks Kura~ I owe you one"

"Watch where you're going, you dumb ass loser." Sakura said, while angrily picking up the fallen papers, and by me being a good guy and all I tried to help her, only causing her to hit my hand away. I hissed in pain, not because of the hit. The sharp ring that she had on, sliced my hand. Soon as it happened it started to heal right up.

"lower class bitches like you don't deserve to approach me." That was her last words to me, while stacking up the last few of the papers that were left.

About what she said, it made me upset but it didn't bring me to the top of explosion. First of all, my parents runs a nice company that receive good pay, to support my family and I. Secondly, I don't show off that's not how I am or want to be a stuck up person like her. what ever problem she has, she needs to deal with it.