Chapter 18

Thank you guys for reading and voting, enjoy~ 🌸
____________________________

Normal

"Naruto could you come down to the office Ms. Tsunade wants to  see you." As the loud intercom shut off. All eyes were on Naruto like if he was in trouble or something.

"Ooh what did blonde do this time?" One short haired girl snickered.

"Maybe he did some pranks to get on principle nerves." Some Random guy stated.

Naruto looked at kakashi in a questionable manner, the eye patch white-haired man only shrugged in response. Following with a sigh, he gets up and head to he office.

"What does she want this time."
____________________________

"Oba-San~ what ya need me for?!"

"Shut it, brat!" A coffee cup bullet towards him, tilting is head to dodge it while it smashes into the wall.

"You could've caught it! Shizune!! Need another coffee cup, but just add sake!" 

"Yes ma'am."

Naruto playing with his hair, waiting for whatever comes next.

"Oh yeah, I forgot I called you down here"   *sweatdrop*  "you're parents called, they just wanted me to do a quick check up to see if your body is Changing and adapting to new 'parts' "

"Why couldn't I do this at my next doctors appointment?? I'm missing class... well not that that I don't mind but..."

"Brat, just follow me to the nurses room and we can get this done and  over with."

"Lead the way, grandma~ OUCH what the hell was that for dattebayo??"

"Oops...sorry...my fingers slipped." Her fist was tight as a solid rock. like her hand will just smash in smithereens. Just imagine a (huge) tick mark appeared. Naruto silently laughed, walking behind her.
------------------------------------------

Sasuke

Since I'm not in the same class as Naruto around this time. I just sit here and draw or look out the window.

The door that opened caught my slightest attention, damn I thought she wasn't gonna come today.

Iruka stopped his little speech about 'test taking' and stopped the annoyance of a so called girl, headed towards her seat.

"Do you have a reason of being late Ms. Haruno?"

"Uh...? My car broke down, yeahh."

I blocked out the rest of the excuse ,This is pathetic I rather listen to choji smacking on his chips, then hear this annoying banshee.

"Psssst. Sasuke." What do people want with me now. "Sasukeeee."
Oh, This bitch.

"Hn."

"Good! you answered me, I knew you were attracted to me."

"No, I'm not."

"Well..." I watched her hand reached to her lips. "... I can make you fall for me, very soon." The fact that This is so cringeworthy. I'm cringing so damn hard, no one can see it. I turned my head and went back to what I was doing.

*school bell*

"Class don't forget, test this Thursday." Iruka said as groans filled the room.

"It's either Thursday or Monday, your choice, have a good day." Iruka, flashed out of the class. What's he up to?
____________________________
Back to Naruto

She started mumbling nonsense sense we enter the room. Tsunade sat me down in the 'special' chair.

"This is gonna be cold brat, prepare yourself." I watch her pick up the clear gel and applied it to my stomach. Gave me the chills but it was over before you New it.

"So it seems like you are developing pretty fast, which is a good sign.....but?"

"But?"a

"Your parents informed me about someone from long ago is seeking revenge. No name has been released but your father and sasuke's dad are searching for names as we speak."

So deidara and I was correct, some one was after us. She cleaned off my stomach and gave me some snacks.

"Uh-thanks dattebayo."

Tsunade stopped at the door frame "I can be nice too gaki" she took another sip of her sake and walked out.

Since the bell rung not to long ago, I think I have class with Sasuke, andddd Sakura

"Kura? She always didn't like me for some reason." My pace slowed down alittle.

" *chuckle* maybe she's jealous of something, or someone."
Wait a minute, I paused. Why would she be jealous of me? I've did nothing to her.

"Kit, in time pieces will form together. Oh and congratulations on developing our power is getting stronger."

------------------------------------------

Me again with the short chapters, but I did notice more people are reading which I'm really proud that people are liking whatever that's going on in the story . If you want me to make long chapters it may take longer. Okay? Bare with me, love you guys and I'll try better next time.
Jam~🌸