Chapter 9

Enjoy🌸
-----------------------

Naruto Pv:

Soon as the bell rung for lunch, I made my way upstairs to the roof.

Did he beat me here or was he up here the whole time? As I finally made it to the top, I've saw Shikamaru propped up against the railing with their school jacket. It's pretty chilly out.

"So what's been bothering you Naruto?" Shikamaru, turned around and faced me. My face was serious so he knew it wasn't just some joke.

"Well for starters sasuke and I became a couple." He smirked.

"Troublesome. After all these years you two finally got together. Ever since we were kids I knew you guys were bound to be together, heh" he started off. " but I know that's not the main thing you wanted to tell me huh?" Only nodding.

"Here's the thing I wanted to tell you...."

While explaining to shikamaru, I can tell on the look of his face that he'll also stay by my side. When I finished telling him, he looked at me asking me, without words if he can ask questions. I only smiled, him taking it as a yes.

"So what are you planning to do until then? Your birthday isn't far."

"Actually my brother is going to train me after school."

"Eh, and what does sasuke say about this?"

I paused." Well he's okay with it also, saying that he will be with me every step of the way. Just because I'll become a hybrid doesn't mean I'm going to change completely."
Shikamaru nodded. Before he could speak I cut him off.
"Just....d-don't tell the others about this. Don't get me wrong I trust them too but I really wanted you to know."

"I completely understand Naruto, I always got your back. It may be troublesome, but it's worth it." Shikamaru Finished off with a smile.
-----------------------
Sasuke

Where the heck did that dobe run off too. Before I can come up whereabouts of Naruto, this pink haired banshee latches on my damn arm.

"Sasuke-kunn~"

"Get off of me, Sakura."

"Come on honey bun, we both know that we meant to be together" her laughs sounds like one of those fake movie celebrities... cringe.

"Billboard Brow he's mines, not yours!"

"Shut it Ino-pig, I laid eyes on him first. He doesn't need a stupid blonde to fulfill he's needs!"

"like your hair is any better pinky!"

While those two are going at it there's my chance. I snuck my arm back, and nodded to Gaara and Neji informing them that I'm leaving. Shooed me away, already knowing how I was looking for.

Checked the boys bathroom
'Nope'
Locker rooms
'Nope'
By our lockers
'Nada'
Where the hell did he go?
All of a sudden My phone buzzed in my pocket. Naru...

Teme, I bet you're losing your cool trying to find me. Don't worry babe I'm in the school, just talking to shika-Kun about the family curse. I'll see you after school we have to go to my house after school. I love you see you later{Naru~}

After I read the text, weight lifted off my shoulders. Since the dobe is with shikamaru everything is fine. We all grew up together, and we met the rest of them along the way. Ever since I moved here and all.
-----------------------------------------
Sakura Pv

Bloody hell! that bitch always gets in my way between me and my beloved sasuke-kun. She's not the only opponent, I also know that girly-boy Naruto-Baka. My beloved and that attention whore is too close for my liking. I gotta make plans fast because this is getting on my nerves. And I always get what's mines.

"-brow.... Billboard brow!!" Damnit what does she want now, interrupting my thoughts.
"What, Ino-pig!" I threw my hands in the air.
"It appears you can't hear,Your ears must've been fed up from your own voice." Ino said, while walking towards the exit. I started to get angry.

"before you even say anything non important ...class is starting soon."
She walked away.

Back to my thoughts...I have to separate Sasuke and Naruto, he's not going to take the love of my life away from me.

I have to keep a look out.

Sorry this chapter is a little short. I just wanted to know if you guys like the story so far. If so then I'll continue. Thank you🌸