Chapter 6

Enjoy reading🌸

Naruto Pv
Eh? Where am I? Oh yeah I'm in sasuke room, laying on sasuke to be exact. I must of been tired.
Taking a glance at sasuke, with his goddess like features; silky dark blue hair, long eyelashes and his jaw line makes me melt every time.
Grabbing my phone I had two miss calls from nii-san. I didn't feel like responding, so I tossed it to the side.

"Sasu?" I poked his cheek repeatedly.No reaction. So I thought of something...hehe.

Slowly reaching to his neck and started to nibble on it, a low moan was heard.
"Hnnn.."
I continued. I left a mark there to know that he belongs to me.
"Naru~" he said, in a groggy voice. I felt something poking my butt. It... can't... be can it?? Before a word can be said I was suddenly flipped over.

"Hn, dobe the tables have turned." I gulped.
"B-Baka I was only tryna wake you up, because I tried the first time by poking you and you didn't wake. So I did the next best thing"
Sasuke went quiet, processing what I've said.
"Fine, I'll let you side on this one. But next time it won't be so easy." Sasuke got up and took his towel
"Since I have a little problem here, I'm gonna go take a shower" he mumbled, I covered my mouth to prevent myself from laughing. I can get used to this.
I can't believe that I'm actually going out with my best friend. I have to tell my friends once I get back to school. Hopefully the fan girls don't attack me, sasuke will protect me. I inwardly smiled to myself.
----------------------------------------
Around 20 minutes later, the bathroom door opened. Sasuke only had a towel wrapped around his waist. Staring in awe, his pale muscular body with an 8 pack, how?? but he's so lazy... and his V-line, Jesus take the wheel. Fuck! he caught me looking at him.

"Take a picture dobe, it'll last longer" he said, flicking my forehead lightly.
"SasUKE , are you still upset about that little 'incident' " wiggling my eyebrows.

"First off, You and I both know that I'm the dominant one, and second...... hn no comment." Sasuke said while putting on some clothes. Grey shirt that says:Eat. Sleep. Repeat, going along with black sweatpants. And his hair? Always the sameCrazy how his hair just sticks like that, probably why he's in the bathroom so damn long.

"I smell food, dinner must be ready" nodding in agreement because man, my stomach was growling. Quickly going into sasuke's drawer for my stash of hair ties, and quickly put my hair in a mid-ponytail.
"Lets go~" hopping on his back
"Onwards!"
"Yes, princess"
"Hmpf. I'm NOT a princess"
"Well you are to me.... princess"
"Whatever you say Sas-Uke" chuckles filled the air.
-------------------------------------
No Pv
Dinner was ready, and everyone was seated. Why aren't they eating yet? Because they're simply waiting for Sasuke and Naruto.
"Teme, don't you dare drop me!"

"Dobe I'm not gonna drop you, you're light as a feather so calm down" hearing a little flick.

"Ow, why'd you flick me" sobs that were fake , but sounded so real. Every one at the table sweat dropped. 
All eyes were on the two while arriving at the bottom of the steps.
"Heyy E-every one~" Naruto decided to break the silence as he slowly slid off sasuke's back.

"Sasu, naru Un! We're waiting for you to sit down so we can all eat I'm hungry." deidara said, itachi nodded also.

They all began eating. But Naruto couldn't hold it in, he wanted to tell his parents;
"Okaachan, otousan...."
minato, and kushina looked at their son with concern.
"What's wrong sweetie"
"I know about the awakening...."

"Y-YOU WHAT!" Naruto flinched, at mikoto, fukagu, kushina, and minato synchronic act. Itachi and deidara continued to eat like nothing never happened.
Sasuke puts his hand on Naruto's comfort.
"When were you going to tell me this!" Suddenly standing up in his chair.
Kushina walked over to her last son and cupped her hands to his cheeks.
"We we're going to tell you soon, because it was getting close to your awakening. Your brother, father and I didn't want to tell you when you were younger. We wanted you to have a normal childhood without thinking of what's going to happen in the near future."
"So how come I didn't know about dei-nii awakening?? Hm?" Kushina was about to answer but,
Mikoto started to talk;
"Naru-chan? Remember how your nii-chan spent the night places" Naruto said yes. "well he was always over here, learning the basics of the kitsune."

"Oh..." Naruto said, dumbfounded.
kushina sat back down next to her husband.
"Ru?" Deidara looked at Naruto
"I'll be teaching you basics alright" said with a wink.

Sasuke leaned over to Naruto's ear
"Everything is going to be alright" then kissed him on the cheek. Naruto blushed like a hot tomato, every one at the table was shocked
Itachi smirked.
"Finally going out now hm, otouto?"
Kushina and Mikoto fangirled once again, for their youngest children. Rambling about how they're perfect for Each other so in so forth. And the two families chatted the whole night away until it was time to go home.

I kinda ran out of ideas for this chapter, if you like the story so far comment I guess, I don't know how this officially works hehe. Until then🌸