Chapter 21

Hey, so I've uploaded the other story called: obstacles🌸 still sasunaru, anywho enjoy the story.
-----------------------

Naruto

Im glad they took everything well, that really took some weight off my shoulders.

"NarutOoooo?!" I turned around and ten-ten was clinging on to me.

"Yes, what's up." Her faced changed more into an evil act. "Er....ten ten-.."
"Hinata help out!"
Hinata bolted over here and grabbed my arms"U-uh yes!"

"W-wait girls what are you doing!?!"

They looked at each other, then
"MAKEOVER!!"

My eyes widen with shock, I made a glance at the guys, guys??

"Make sure he gets all dolled up ladies!" Fuck you kiba. The two girls pulled me to the nearest bathroom.

"So Hinata, what do you think we should do to him?" I looked over, and basically hope for the best.

"H-how about... Cute/ bad girl type, he d-does have the body for it." The look on both of their faces, kami-sama if you hear me help me.

"Let's get this done"

"Noooooooooo"
----------------------------------------
Back in the other room

The guys were sitting, watching this scary movie.

"Noooooooooo" all of the guys froze.

"What was that just now?" Kiba sat up from his comfortable spot?

"Don't even get worked up its probably the girls messing with Naruto." Neji stated his point confidently, or I suppose trying to ease the situation as much as possible. The guys all shrugged their shoulders and when back to watching whatever movie.
_______________________
Sasuke
I know that we're having a good time, well except for Naru. But I feel like something's watching us, I know Naruto is feeling it too. Just got to keep a look out, stay on guard for him and our company they don't need to be involved. Maybe I should text my brother about this.

"We're done!!!." Ten-ten and Hinata yelled in unison. "Come on out Naru!"

"No! I'm not coming out, I'll just stay in here." Small whimpers coming from the room.

"Grab him hinata!"

"O-on it!"

"Please, let me change back into my clothes~"  all we heard was shuffling and running around. Then Naruto popped out the room.

There he stood, long curly hair descending down his back. Seems like the two used Light make up because his natural beauty already covered it. Wearing a frilly peach dress with with knee high and cute little dress shoes.

"Woah look at foxy!"

"The youthful boy, finally turned into a energetic girl."

I didn't really pay attention to the other guys, but I thought he was gorgeous either if he was a guy or girl.

"Don't look at me!" Naruto quickly turned around, turning his back towards everyone. Embarrassed.

"But you're really beautiful." I spoke quietly, but I already had a feeling he heard me. Because he turned around and smiled at me.

"Seems like they're really into foreplay!"

"Shut up dog breath, get over here." Naruto ran towards kiba ready to attack.

"And that's the bad side to his cute look." Ten ten shrugs.

My phone buzzed from my back pocket, it's Itachi. Saying that since Naruto and I having company, we and won't get attack until we're alone.

That makes sense I guess, they really don't have no reason to get other people involved into family business. Probably in the near future, but telling about Naruto's conditions made every one understand him more better.

"Can I take this off now?" Naruto began peeling off the piece of clothing. I never ran so fast in my life to bring him in another room.

"What do you think you're doing dobe, changing in front of all of them."

"I'm sorry sasu, I didn't mean to. The girls already...saw my body and the guys won't look, us guys do have the same parts dattebayo." I can really argue with that because he's right, but damnit.

"Still, at least give your privacy to yourself okay baby?" He nodded as a small blush covered his face. I pecked him on his forehead.

"Come out when your done, where gonna finish up this movie." He blew me a kiss as I caught it and Motioned it towards my heart, once again with the cheesyness but the things I do for love, when he's happy,I'm happy.