Chapter 14

I can't stop smiling. I love the fact  you guys (yes, you) are reading this story. So I hope you enjoy, thanks🌸
____________________________

Naruto: {around evening}

"Naru are you sure you don't want me to come with you?"

"Yes, babe I'm positive!"

"You're pregnant!!!"

"N-No!! Baka!!" My face went red as my hair covered my face.

"You know I'm just joking with you dobe." He lightly kissed me on top of my forehead. Embracing me into his warm body. I'm always stuttering and blushing around him. Calm down Naruto, chill.

"Tell Nii-san I'll be back. Just going to get some groceries, snacks." I put on my orange and black windbreaker, slipped on my black vans, and carefully put on my beanie because for some reason I'm always messing up on putting on those types of hats.
"I'm off!"

"Later dobe~"
------------------------------------------
As I walked out the door, Feeling the cool air smacking me in the face. Let's get this over with. Since I don't have a car, guess I'm going on foot.
-----------------------------------------
"That'll be $25.43" fished out my wallet and handed him the exact change.
"Thank you ma'am come again"
"I-I'm a guy- oh whatever, thanks" I mumbled. I picked up the bags, making my way towards the exit.

Maybe I should grab some doughnuts on the way home.

"Hey, there kid." Huh?
I turned around and there was this guy with black hair with some shades on. I couldn't even see his eyes. He was pretty tall, around Sasu height, with my school uniform, but I never seen him around the school grounds.

"Are you just going to stand there or.."
"O-oh I'm s-sorry, um what can I do for you."
"Can you help me find this destination, please?" He sounded pretty suspicious to me, but I'd have to keep an eye out.

"Sure thing, I'll show you the way."

"Kit are you sure about this, this guy might be up to something"

"Yeah, I'm sure. If he is up to something why am I involved."

"Just Be careful kit, I can only lend you so much. We're not fully linked until-"

"My birthday, yeah, yeah I get what your saying. Thank you love you lots ❤️"

"This kid.." smirks
------------------------------------------
Unknown Pv

"Mhm, I see him, that's my cue." I ended the call on my earpiece.

I made sure while Naruto was walking out, I had a chance to slightly bump him to grab attention. He just looked at me for a couple of seconds without saying a word.

"Are you just going to stand there or..."
"O-oh I'm s-sorry, um what can I do for you."
"I need your help to finding this destination, can you?" I hope he bought in to what I'm saying. Looks like he zoned out once again.

"Sure thing, I'll show you the way." Good, step one down.

"May I know your name?" By me already knowing his name, he might think I'm suspicious. But then again he's probably a gullible mini brat who doesn't know whether he's in danger or not, I'm simply going to play along to this little game. that is the plan, boss's orders.

"Introduce yourself first it'll be rude not to, common curtesy."  I held in my anger, This little brat!

"Taka, the names Taka." this is my undercover name. I've been called this so many years, my real name is difficult to remember sometimes.

"Nice to meet you Taka-San, I'm Naruto." He slightly bowed.

"No need for the formalities please, thanks"

"Uh- well...Let's get going then."
------------------------------------------
Itachi&Deidara's Residents:

"Where the heck is that dobe he shouldn't be talking that long."

"Patience little brother. I think you already know that by training with me, hm?"

"Yeah but still-"

"He's probably taking advantage of the snacks that he wants to buy"

"I agree with Ita-chan You know Naru that's what he does, especially going after donuts." Deidara walked into the living room joining the conversation.

"Hn. If he takes any longer I'll be going there to meet up with him."
The two men nodded to Sasuke comment.

*Ring Ring*

"Un! I got it!" Deidara skipped towards the house phone.

"Hello it's deidara- dad!...... is everything okay..... un... WHAT! HOW!?.... everything was kept in secret who could've let this out.... I guess there isn't nothing we can do at this particular moment but to sit and wait.... yes Father. See you later."

Itachi, and Sasuke patiently waited for deidara to speak.

"They know..."

"Darling, what do they know?" Itachi said, worriedly.

Deidara started panicking
"... the curse. From generation to generation we hide our true forms to live as regular people. We never intended to cause harm to fellow citizens in the past. But if now they know we'll probably be targeted soon." Deidara began to sob quietly as Itachi embraced him.
____________________________
Back to Naruto's PoV

I swear this guy is legit creepy, he haven't said anything else since we exchanged names. I seen a deserted building type cave, Good thing we're almost wait-
"Kit, mask your chakra I sense someone"
"On it."
I did as I was told.

"Ah, Look who we have here" a random voice was heard. I'd have to stay on guard.
"Taka good job on bringing him"
I watched as taka bends on one knee hand over heart.
"Thank you boss" I knew
something fishy was going on.

"Who are you, show yourself." No matter how afraid I am not giving up.
Foot steps coming closer,
"Oh how long I've been waiting to see you Naruto"

"J-just Who are you?"

"No need to know my name, I'm just simply following my masters instructions." As soon as he snapped his fingers, I was out cold.

"D-damit....."