Prologue

The school was deserted except for only two people. One, a woman who wore a polar bear skin as a jacket and two, a man who had leather everything. They were talking about a girl and her team that will form.

"So... this girl will form a team of misfits?" the woman asked the man.

"Not misfits, Heroes." he replied.

The woman looked at him for a moment before answering. "So these 'Heroes' are important somehow?"

"Yes." the man answered.

"Are you sure you aren't lost in the head?" she asked.

"I am The Prophesier, Petra. I see things no one else sees and I can assure you, that I am not mental." he said.

The woman rolled her eyes and looked down at her notebook. "So... What is this girl's name?" she asked.

"Her name is Aliana." The Prophesier replied.

"What are the names of her teammates?" the woman asked.

"Charley Allen, Bilbo Baggins, Chirpy, Delaney Lupin, and Ender Affinity." The Prophesier replied.

"What powers do they posses?" the woman asked.

"Charley and Ender have super speed. Bilbo has the power of Death by touch. Chirpy is electric. Delaney is a super strong metal girl made of Titanium, and Aliana is a shapeshifter/super speed." The Prophesier replied to the woman.

"Are there anymore?" the woman asked.

"There is a girl that doesn't have the meta-human gene inside of her, who will join the team at one point. Her name is Salem Serket." The Prophesier added.

The woman sneered at him and he just smiled.

After a couple minutes of silence, the woman finally broke it. "Who's the leader?" she asked.

"See, here is the deal. The children will choose their own leader. I do not know the answer to your answer because it lies in their hands." The Prophesier replied.

"Do they have a name?" the woman asked.

"Ah, again, it lies in the children's hands." he replied with a smile.

The woman envied his knowledge. She wanted to somehow take it for her own, but there was no way.

"What do you need me for?" she asked

"I want you to greet them and make sure they get put in the same classes, the same practices, and to guide them along their path of destiny." he replied.

"How much will it cost me if I refuse?" she asked.

"Your life." he replied with a devious smile.

"Are you the one who will go against the children?" she asked.

He answered her with another smile and vanished into thin air.

The woman went straight to work. She grabbed the phone and dialed all the children's parents and gave them all full scholarships to SH High School.

"There," she said to herself "finished, that bastard can have his precious super children at this prestigious school." She slammed the phone down and sat at her desk with her head in her hands. She looked up to the school and slammed a fist on her desk. The lamp light flickered and she ran outside into the starlight.

"Why Me?!" she yelled with a fist towards heaven. The only answer she got was the north star twinkling like a wink.