Temptations

Stacy rolled over in bed and looked at her alarm clock she cured to herself " Damnit" she had woken up way before it went off, she reached over and truned it off and sighed to herself Stacy pulled her covers off and got out of bed walking over toward the bathroom closing the door behind her, She truned on the shower and stipped down getting into the shower she let the water hit her skin she relaxed she then grabbed her body wash and began to clean her dark chocolate skin. After she was done she rinsed off and stepped out grabbing the towel that hung on the wall and rapped it around herself Stacy opened the bathroom door and stepped back into her room walking over towards her closest.

     Stacy pulled out a purple sun dress and a pair of black of black wedges to match her dress, she got dress walking back into the bathroom pulling her hair into a tight ponytail then going into her makeup bag and grabbing her eyes shadow,eyeliner,mascara and lipstick doing her makeup once Stacy was done she grabbed her makeup bag truned out the lights and walked over towards her room door picking up her purse and putting her makeup bag inside, Stacy walked.out of her apartment and walked.down to her car got in she smiled looking into the mirror " Another day another hundreds."

    Stacy drove to work parked her car got out she walked into the tall building and into the fashion company, a men walked over towards her and smiled " Good moring girlfriend " Stacy looked at the man " Dave how are you luv " Dave smiled a bright smile " Girl you already know the same ol same ol but I have news " Stacy's face lit up " Oh you know I love good news spill it? " Dave looked around and then back to Stacy as she took her seat at her cubicle " Well the boss man is done he didn't wabt to work here anymore saud he couldn't take this fucking job or these dumb ass people here " Stacy gave Dave a shocked look " What you call that good? who is gonna run the company now? " Dave licked his lips " Girl I don't know his name yet but I heard from people that he is younger and sexy as ever " Stacy laughed " And that's suppose to make it better Dave " he rolled his eyes " Uh hell yea, but he is suppose to be here any minute now " Dave hugged himself and whined a little " Ohhhh I can't wait " Stacy laughed and shook her head.

    The front doors to the company opened and every stopped what they were doing and looked to the front, Dave looked at the door and then back to Stacy " Oh girl he is here and damn " Stacy rolled her eyes " You are so crazy you act like you done wet yourself he can't be that good looking and plus he is here to work not look good " he laughed " Oh no,no,no you need see this for yourself " Stacy smiled " Fine " she tood up and looked towards the front door her smile started to fade away, Dave looked her and frowned " What's wrong with you girl, oh no don't tell it's that time of the month for you " she looked at him shocked " What boy no I know him we went to high school together " he smiled a devil's smile " Well that makes this even better " Stacy looked at him confused " And how the hell you figure that? " he sighed " Do you bot see how fine that man is girl you better get on that before I do " she laughed " Good luck with that honey he ain't gay " he laughed " Well he aint had me yet. "

     The male at the doors looked around and smiled he then walked back towards his office as he passed he made sure to say hi to everyone he passed on the way, as he passed the last desk he looked to see a very obvious gay guy and a familiar face he stopped in his tracks. " Stacy Brown " Stacy truned and looked at him " Mark Bentley how are you it's been such a long time " he smiled and reached out to hug her Stacy walked and gave him a tight hug she sighed to herself he felt so good, they then both pulled away he looked her up and down " Wow you look so good " she blushed " You look really good to " Mark reached up and rubbed his head " Always gotta keep up apprentice, but hey I have to get in this office we should definitely go out as coworkers and have lunch catch up sometime?" she smiled and blushed " Yea we should do that sometime " Mark smiled one more time and walked away into his office.

   Dave looked at him and looked back at Stacy with his mouth hanging wide open " Damn I'm in heaven and I do belive I did wet myself " Stacy laughed and went to work Dave walked back to his desk and went to work as well. Later on that day it was time to go home Stacy stood up grabbed her things, Mark walked out of his office and looked at her " Hey Stacy " she tuned looking at him " Yea boss " he walked up towards her " You can just call me Mark since we know each other and I wanted to catch up to you and talk mind if I walk you out? " Stacy smiled " No not at all " both Stacy and Mark walked out of the office and to there cars he looked at her " So I wanted see if you still wanted to do the lunch date tomorrow? " Stacy stopped at her car " Yea why not? " Mark rubbed the back of his head again " Just asking and plus it gave me a reason to walk with you " Stacy laughed " Well I should get going then " he smiled " Okay then see you tomorrow " she blushed " Yea have a good night " Mark walked towards his car " Same to you " Stacy and Mark got into there own cars and went there ways.