2- Meetings & music

(A.N.: hello. Heres part two. Didn't see that coming, did y'a.) ~Julie {why do i keep signing, im the only fucking writer in here}

Brendon's POV

"Babe, wake up for God's sake!" I shouted at him. Dallon was so lazy in mornings. I swear to God I loved every single inch of the man to death, but he pissed me off when he was too lazy to even get out of bed.

"Dal, it's like, noon!" I yelled from the kitchen.

"Hey, easy on the yelling, morning beauty" he said, getting out of the room.

"Technically, it's not morning anymore. It's half past noon" I told him, laughing. He gently kissed my lips and grabbed a cup of coffee.

"I'm leaving for the music shop to get cd's and shit. Want to come?" I asked him.

"Nah, I'll pass. This coffee is yelling my name. Poor thing, I can't just ignore it and leave," he said, smiling.

"Fine then. Should be back in an hour or so" I told him, kissing his head.

"Alright. See you, baby"

"See you."
....

"Girls love girls and boys!"

It was still weird to hear my voice on the radio. I had been in the music industry for years, and it was not the first song I wrote they played on the radio, but I never really got used to it.

"Never did I think that I would be caught in the way you've got me!"

I parked the car in front of the music shop I used to go when I was younger, and got out. I entered the small shop, and walked around the place. It smelled the same. The guy at the counter was older, uglier but still the same one. Nothing had changed.

Except maybe me.

I wandered around the shop, randomly looking at some cd's when I heard this familiar voice.

This too familiar voice.

"Brendon Boyd Urie"

"Yeah, how can I- oh."

"Hey" he said. "Hey... What's up?" I didn't want to admit it, but it felt good to see him again. After all these years.

"Nothing much, really. Just felt like visiting this old place. Didn't expect to walk in on you," Ryan said, grinning.

"Didn't expect that either, that's for sure," I added, not too sure if my face was showing joy or confusion.

Probably a wonderful mix of both.

Seeing Ryan was... Unexpected. We hadn't talked in ages, and, even though I had missed him a little, it was just... Weird, to see him.

"I heard the albums. The new singles are pretty awesome, to be very honest," he said. "I like how you finished Nearly Witches," he added.

"Thanks" I said, absolutely not knowing what else to tell him.

Nearly Witches was a very good song. Ryan and I used to be extremely close and, when he left, he left me this unfinished song he called Nearly Witches. It was a beautifully built song, with powerful lyrics and a strong melody already written. I wondered who it was about, even though I had my idea on that.

"Hey, I'm sorry I'm just being really awkward," he said.

"It's okay. I guess it's normal. How long's it been? Four years?" I asked. Of course I knew it had been four years. We randomly met in an ice cream shop in downtown LA, just after he had moved from Chicago. We talked for a few minutes and he left, hand in hand with his boyfriend.

The most painful sight ever.

"Four years, that sounds about right. I missed you," he smiled.

Well, fuck.

"I missed you too, man. If you want to, you can come over tonight, and we could just... Catch up," I told him.

"That could be nice," he said, still half-smiling. I always thought he had a cery beautiful smile. I mean, it always looked so genuine and it literally make your heart melt on the spot. Not kidding.

"I'll call Dallon. He has this dinner thing tonight, so he won't be home," I said.

"Great. I'll be there at seven?" he asked.

"Seven sounds good. See you then," I told him before leaving the shop.

I felt so confused. Why did we have to meet today? For years, it was the only thing I wanted. I just wanted to see him, to talk to him. Now that I had Dallon, he had to come back.

I was mad at him, and mad at myself. I wanted to hate him, and to tell him to fuck off. I wanted to tell him he took too long, tell him I was over everything we ever had.

But I couldn't.