24- Fighting (II)

{A.N.: this is coming to an end. Soon. Idk probably 2 or 3 chapters left. Feels weird to end this fiction. It's my first Ryden fan fiction, and I've been working on it for months now. It's like my baby :3 anyway, I hope you enjoyed this fiction as much as I did. There probably will be a sequel, but I'll give the info later. Yeah I should shut up now. Hehe, enjoy}

Ryan's point of view

I couldn't get my eyes off him. There we were again, the four of us, on a goddamn stage, in front of thousands of people.

He was still the only one on my mind.

I kept recalling the words he said earlier on the bus.

"I love you, Ryan. And I don't want you to spend one more day on this Earth without knowing that I love you more than you could ever imagine."

"But I need you to know that I want you by my side, Ryan."

"I'm just simply and madly in love with you."

I closed my eyes, trying to focus on playing a song that wasn't even mine.

Tonight's crowd was wild. They sang along to every single song and everyone was more than excited about Jon and I being back.

Brendon shouted a few words I didn't quite catch and headed backstage. The other boys followed him, so I just grabbed my guitar tighter and walked backstage with the rest of the band.

"Guys, that was great! You did awesome learning the songs in such a short amount of time, thanks again for that by the way. This tour is gonna be amazing!" Brendon said, smiling like an idiot.

"Wait, was that the last song?" I asked, confused.

"Well, yeah? Did you plan on something else or what?" he asked me, laughing.

"Uh, no, not rea- actually, yeah. Yeah, I did."

I grabbed my accoustic guitar and ran to the stage. People were starting to walk to the doors, but I quickly shouted in the mic, "Wait! Everyone, please, there's something I'd like to say!"

Before I could even finish my sentence, everyone was back in front of the stage, paying extremely close attention to what I was saying.

Breathe, Ryan.

"Hey everyone! Enjoyed the show?"

The crowd went wild.

"Great!"

This was so not me. When was the last time I even shouted in a microphone?

"So while I was... Taking a break from the music industry, I wrote a little something. It's nothing really big, just a little song I wrote for someone... Someone quite important to me. You guys want to hear it?"

The crowd went wild again.

"I'll take that as a yes," I giggled.

I positioned my guitar in my arms, making sure I remembered all the words.

Jesus Christ, Ryan, you wrote this goddamned song.

I looked at Brendon who was staring at me from the side of the stage. I turned to face him and, making sure I wasn't talking in the microphone, mouthed a quick, "I love you too, Brendon."

He covered his mouth with his trembling hands, tears filling his eyes.

I turned back to face the crowd,trying not to cry myself.

My hands started to play the melody I had written a few weeks ago, clumsily but carefully, and soon enough I started singing the words that meant so much to me.

"Never thought it'd be that hard,

Losing faith, sinking hard
The sun may be shining
But never will I see it rising"

The rest came naturally. The words flowed, my hands played the exact melody I had written weeks ago, but my eyes were still set on him. His shiny eyes, his trembling hands, his perfect, perfect brown hair flowing behind his head.

That man was going to kill me someday.

After I finished the song, the crowd remained silent. Some of them were staring at me like I was God or something, others were just shocked.

"Thank you so much, have a good evening ladies and gentlemen," I shouted before walking backstage, welcomed by Brendon kissing me with passion but so much, so so much love.

Love.

................................................................................

{A.N.: I am NOT sorry :3 okay so uhhh yeah. I'm gonna have a hard time updating for the next month bc my mom took my internet away because she was mad anyway. So I'll try and update but I can't promise anything. }