5- Don't do that again

(A.N.: pumm pumm pupumm yo. I like Arcade Fire alot. And people at school suck. And I had a panic attack during my english class. And im eating a blueberry muffin atm. And i really hope you enjoy this. Okay? Okay. ) ~Julie

Brendon's point of view (fancy wow)

Ryan pulled away from the kiss, a confused look on his face.

I can understand that.

"Wh... what the fuck just happened?" he asked, confused. "I have no fucking clue. I couldn't help it" I added. "Don't do that again" he said.

Fine, then.

"Hey you guys! whoa, you okay Ryan? you look like you've seen a ghost" Dallon chimed in. "Yeah, I'm okay, I just remembered I had to call someone to take care of my cat while I'm in Vegas" he said.

Impressive.

"Oh okay" Dallon smiled. He turned around and headed to the guests' room.

"I'm sorry" I said. "It's okay, I guess" he answered. "I guess we should all go to sleep now. It was good talking to you Ry" I said.

"You too."

...

"Morning" I told him as he entered the dining room. "Hey" he answered. "Pancakes?" I offered.

"Sure"

I handed him a plate with two pancakes and maple syrup. "Thank you, sir" he said, smiling. I smiled back and took a bite of my own pancakes. He took the plate and sat beside me.

"Where's Dallon?" he asked. "Gone to Ohio for a week. He has some stuff to do there or whatever. That's why I'm up so early. I drove him to the airport" I told him. "Oh... so what are you gonna do here alone for the week?" he asked.

That's exactly the question I wanted you to ask, darling.

"I was hoping you'd stay here with me until he gets back" I smiled with my puppy eyes. No one could resist them. Not even the Great George Ryan Ross the third.

"Uh....." He paused. He looked up at me and sighed. "Fine."

"Awesome!" I smiled. He giggled, "you're so childish, Urie." "Oh, Dear, I know" I smiled.

"So, what are we planning for the week?" he asked. "Well there's this show in Montreal I'd love to go to" I told him. "Montreal? That's pretty far ya know" he told me.

"Oh, yeah I know. There's a plane leaving tomorrow around noon for Montreal. The show is in four days, so we have some spare time in Montreal to, ya know, visit or something" I told him. "Yeah, I guess that sounds good" he said, taking another bite of his pancakes.

"Hey I just-" I paused. "About last night-"

"How 'bout you do it again?" He asked.

"What?" I asked, surprised. "How 'bout you kiss me again?" he asked.

What?

"Kiss me, you fool" he smiled and leaned in. I closed my eyes and, for the second time, pressed a gentke kiss on his lips. He put his hand behind my back, and the other one in my hair as I placed both of my hands on his hips. Quickly, we were making out in my dining room.

"Ry..." I whispered between two kisses. "Ryan, please" I added. He kept kissing me.

"Ryan!" I said, pulling away from the kiss. "What are we doing?" I asked, completely confused. "Well... before you rudely interrupted, we were making out, standing in your dining room" he smiled. I looked up at the wall and stared. "This is wrong, I know" he said, looking away. "Ry" I said, grabbing his arm.

"It is wrong. But I didn't say I didn't like it."