21- Tours change lives

{A.N.: omg. I'm an horrible person. IM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING THIS ON VALENTINES DAY OMG!!! I wrote it on friday and couldnt post it because I only had wifi today D: again, I'm SOSOSOSOSO sorry! Buttttttt I want to thank you all for 2k this is so amazing! I really enjoy writing this fic and I'm so happy people actually read it so yeah THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH ILY hope this chapter is worth the wait :/ }

Ryan's Point Of View

"No. I am never ever wearing this. Even if it's to please you, Urie, I am not wearing a tuxedo tonight."

"C'mon Ryro! It's only a little outfit for our dinner tonight! Please, it's Valentine's Day for Lord's sake! I'll be wearing mine, so you could please wear yours! Also, it'll just be more fun to take off tonight," he said with a wink.

I sighed and grabbed the tuxedo that was laying on the bed and walked to the bathroom. I put the shirt and the pants on, and kept the jacket and the tie for Brendon to help me with.

I never was able to tie those god damned ties.

I brushed my teeth and tried to manage something with my hair. I wouldn't say I looked good, but I looked sort of decent, I guess.

I walked back to the room to see Brendon in his classy black tux, his glasses perfectly matching the outfit.

"Someone's all fancy," I commented as I entered the room.

He turned to face me and smiled, seeing what I was wearing.

"Mind to help me with that?" I asked, handing him the tie.

"Sure. Come here."

He took the black tie and carefully tied it around my neck. He then grabbed my jacket and helped me putting it on.

After my outfit was all set, he took a step back and smiled in approval.

"Looks fabulous. You're so handsome Ryan," he smirked and kissed my cheek.

"You're not too bad yourself, Urie. I thought you had given up on your glasses after the red ones?"

"I did. But then I realized that being half-blind wasn't too much better than having glasses on. So I got new ones," he laughed. I nodded and grabbed his hand.

"Ready to face the world?"

"No. But are we ever?" he asked. It hurt, but he was oh so right.

No one ever is ready to face the world.

"You're probably right."

"Now c'mon. We should be on our way already. You don't want to be late for such a fancy Valentine's Day dinner, do you?" he asked, smiling.

"I guess I don't. But Bren, what if anyone sees us? we're fucked, man! Imagine that on every single magazine cover tomorrow morning: Ryan Ross and Brendon Urie, rumours confirmed? They'd eat us alive, Brendon!"

"Calm down, Ryro. No one will notice us, okay? And even if they did,what's the matter? Two old friends having dinner in a fancy restaurant, is that so bad? Plus, even if they found out about... Whatever we're into, why would I care anyway? They can just die in hell if they're too stupid to understand how two people can be together. Now, c'mon, we're late."

And with that, he took my hand and we walked to his car.

...

The dinner was fine. I mean fancy food, fancy music, fancy people.

It was all pretty damn fancy.

A few paparazzis got pictures of Bren and I walking holding hands. Of course, we were expecting it. We ignored them and kept walking until we reached Bren's car.

We'll probably hear about this tomorrow, but for now I only want to enjoy tonight.

Brendon was lying next to me, his bare chest raising every once in a while and his hand slowly drawing invisible desings on my neck.

His naked body was warm and soft against mine. I wouldn't have traded this moment for anything on this Earth. I put a quick kiss on his forehead and he smiled before kissing my lips.

"What's going to happen? I mean, after the tour. We'll be gone for five weeks, nothing will be the same after that. What are we gonna do?" He asked, whispering.

"I have no idea. I mean, you're right, nothing will be the same. Tours change lives. But that doesn't mean it will change our life. Maybe we'll figure it out. Maybe we'll be back here after the tour, just chilling on the couch like we were earlier today. Maybe I'll go back to Chicago and you'll stay here. Maybe we'll make it, and maybe we won't. But I know that tonight, I love you. I love you more than I did yesterday and less than tomorrow."

His eyes met mine and he smiled, before kissing me passionatly on the lips. His hands wandered around my bare chest, chills making their way down my spine.

My hand behind his neck, we stayed on his bed- on our bed, kissing like teenagers.

It was good to be with him.

It was good to be loved.

{A.N.: I enjoyed writing this chapter. This is coming to an end soon you guys. I mean idek probably 5 or 6 chapters. I'm planning on writing a sequel but not right now. I hope you guys enjoy? Hehe. ILY}