6- Bienvenue

{A.N.: why hullo. Sorry for not updating I've been really busy lately and and I had a pretty shitty week so. I'm updating now cause I had a friend over for the night yesterday night and now she's still sleeping so... Yeah. Oh btw I chose Montreal because thats where I was born and its like my favorite city ever. So im done now. Here we go.} ~Julie

Ryan's point of view

"All set?" He asked me. "Yeah" I answered. I grabbed my suitcase and took it downstairs, Brendon following me. His suitcase was almost twice as big as mine and he had an additional backpack. I looked at him and smiled.

"You're such a woman."

He laughed. "I guess I am" he added, smiling. He grabbed his jacket and I took mine. He put his phone in his pocket, grabbed his keys and took his suitcase. "Here we go" he smiled. We left the house and headed to the airport.

...

Twelve hours later

After we landed in Montreal, we directly drove to our hotel, completely exhausted.

"Bienvenue à l'hotel Times" the doorman said. "Uh..." I turned to Brendon, hoping he could translate. He whispered "he said: 'Welcome to the Times hotel'." I turned to the doorman and smiled with a soft 'thanks, sir'.

We got inside; the hall was majestic and the rooms were even better. Ours was on the 15th floor, number 538. I got in and froze.

"Bren, there's only one bed."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" he asked, as he entered the room. He turned to me and said, "I don't mind. I'm so tired I could sleep on the floor for all I'd care. It's not the first time we share a bed, right? Remember on the Civic Tour?" He laughed. "We had to share a bunk Ryan! I think we can just sleep and see if we can get something else tomorrow morning" he added.

"I guess you're right. But if you move too much, I swear you'll wake up on the floor" I told him. He smiled.

"Always so friendly, uh Ross?"

"Anything for you, darling."

We put our suitcases on the floor next to the door and crashed on the bed.

"I swear I'll be asleep in less than five minutes" he said, laughing. "Same here" I added.

Suddenly, Brendon's phone rang. "Sorry" he said, grabbing his phone and standing up.

"Hello? Oh hey hon- easy, man! No, I'm not home. Montreal. No, I'm with Ryan. Oh, c'mon. Seriously? Wow I thought you trusted me more than that! No, I randomly decided to come here because there's a show I wanted to go to and Ryan came with me, that's all. I'm sorry. Yeah. But you could've called me on my cellphone anytime! Dallon, I was on the plane! God, you'll just calm down and call me back when you wanna talk" he said as he hang up. Oh.

"Sorry 'bout that. He freaked out because I didn't pick up the phone at home and he was worried sick" he told me.

"Sorry" I said. "Bah, it's not your fault" he smiled. His smile was really cute.

The phone rang again.

"Hello? are you calm now? Thank god. Look I'm fine! I wasn't kidnapped or raped or killed or whatever, I just decided to go to a show with an old friend. Yes, that's all. Yeah. No, I wouldn't, Dallon. God. Yeah. Okay? what do you mean you'll stay longer than you thought? How 'bout the trip we planned to Washington next week? You- fuck. I'll hang up, and don't don't call back until tomorrow. I'm serious, Dallon. Don't" and he hung up. Wait what?

"What was it about?" I asked, confused.

"Dallon's staying in Ohio for two more weeks. And he cancelled our trip to Washington. He couldn't even give me a good reason for it he was just- just-" tears started to fill his eyes as he ran a hand through his hair. "Hey. C'mere" I said, pulling him into a hug. He cried silently in my arms for a few minutes, and I didn't say a word. We were just laying on the bed, brendon in my arms and I gently played with his hair- I knew he loved it.

"It's okay, Bren. Shh" I told him. He finally looked up, so I could see his red puffy eyes.

"Thanks, Ryro" he said. "What for?" I asked.

"For being there. When he's not. You're just- thanks" he said, sniffing.

"No problem, B. Anytime."

I put my arm around his shoulder as he gently laid his head on mine.

"I love you B."

I really did.

We cuddled for a few hours before I heard his breath getting slow and constant. He was finally asleep.