*Bonus Chapter!*

(A.N.: so this was to celebrate 7k but oMG 8.1k READ?!?!!! I still can't believe it 🙈 you guys are awesome! Okay so, as I promised, here's Ryan's sweet sweet lil proposal. So you understand this happens bEFORE the epilogue.

Kay thanks.

Bai now! enjoy this lil somthing!)

*time lapse: BEFORE THE EPILOGUE*

Ryan's POV

I nervously snapped my fingers, making sure everything was perfect.

As I looked around the room, my eyes laid on the millions (might be exgagerating a tiny bit here) of candles I had placed all around the living room, the rose petals that were all over the couch and the carpet, the champagne on the table and the strawberries beside it.

Everything was ready. Only needed Brendon to come back home.

I had a plan with Spencer. He took care of keeping him busy all day, as I picked up the ring and set everything for tonight.

Tonight was a very, very special night.

I truly loved Brendon. He was my one and only, my everything, my moon and my stars, I just couldn't imagine my life without him.

I was still a nervous wreck.

I checked for the fiftyth time in my pocket, making sure the small velvet box wasn't gone.

And it wasn't. Thank the Lord.

I picked a very simple ring for Brendon. It was a little golden ribbon that would hopefully suit his finger perfectly, without being too gaudy but still unique.

Brendon was unique and perfect, he deserved a ring just as flawless as he was.

When Brendon walked in by the front door, shouting a lovely "hey, I'm home!", I pretty much died of a heart attack. I jumped so hard I almost dropped the ring, my hands trembling as my heart skipped a few beats.

I let out a sigh and nervously walked to the kitchen to greet him. He smiled and pecked my lips before asking a few casual questions such as 'how was your day?', 'did you shave?' or 'did you steal my boxers this morning?'.

I answered them all and, before he could even ask me why the lights were shut, led him to the livingroom. He giggled and clumsily followed me across the house, asking a few 'what the hell, Ry?'.

I asked him to close his eyes and, smiling, he did as I asked. I carefully sat him on the couch and poured two glasses of champagne.

I stopped breathing somewhere around here.

"Here, take this."

He put his hand up in front of him and moved really quickly, almost spilling the champagne all over the floor.

I was about to propose to such a kid, Jesus.

"Bren, open your eyes," I laughed. "Here. Now take this."

He smiled and took the glass I handed him. "Champagne?" He looked around and gasped, amazed by all the candles and rose petals around the room."Wow... Why so fancy, Ryro?"

"Oh, uh... Nothing really exceptional. I just-" I put the glass on the small table and got on one knee. "I just wanted to ask you a little something."

He brought his free hand to his mouth and gasped in surprised. I smiled and took the small velvet box out of my pocket.

"Brendon," I started. "We've been together for almost a year now and.." I paused. "And this year was probably the best year of my life. I wanted you to know that, without you, I don't know what my life would be like. I would probably be in some random bar, trying to find a melody for that goddamn song Fighting, or-or trying to find some girl I could bring home for the night. You've... You've made me a better person and I'm so grateful for that."

I took his trembling hand and smiled. "So, tonight, I am asking you. Brendon Boyd Urie, will you do me the honnor of becoming my husband?"

His eyes, shiny from the tears, lighten up when I pronounced these last words. He happily stood up and nodded between sobs, "yes, yes, Ryan! Yes, I will!"

I sighed in relief and smiled to myself before standing up, putting the golden ring around Brendon's finger. He wiped the tears from his eyes and smiled before kissing me deeply, with passion and excitement. I smiled through the kiss and grabbed the back of his neck, making him shiver a little.

After a few seconds, Brendon broke the kiss and smiled widely.

"Hey, Ry."

"Yeah?"

"I love you."