22- Rumours

{A.N.: 2.26k can yew not}

Ryan's Point Of View

I sighed at the sight of myself on the cover of dozens of magazines.

'Ryan Ross and Brendon Urie, love story?'

Fuck you.

'Ross-Urie couple back together'

Oh I didn't know we actually had been in a relationship before.

'Ryan Ross back into Panic! ?'

You bet.

'Urie-Ross: Weekes' reaction'

That must be pretty damn epic.

'Scoop alert: Brendon Urie cheating on Dallon Weekes?'

Oh, if you only knew.

This was bad, real bad. I decided to give Brendon a call.

"Hey Bren?"

"Oh, hey Ryro. Can't find any bread?"

"No, no. I've got your freaking bread. There's also our face on dozens of magazines. We're fucked."

"It's okay Ryan. Just come back home okay? Try to avoid the paparazzis as much as you can. Love you," he said.

"Will do. Love you too, Bren."

I paid for the bread and walked back to my car, putting my sunglasses on so people wouldn't notice me. Before I could reach my car, I was stopped by a man holding a microphone.

"Ryan Ross, ex member of the band Panic! At The Disco, can you tell us about the rumours running about you and Brendon Urie? Are you back into the band? Is Brendon reall cheating on-"

"No. Brendon's not cheating on Dallon Weekes. And no, I'm not back in the band. Jon and I will be replacing the missing band members for the future tour but no more. Now I'd like to go back to my place," I answered, pushing him out of my way.

"But, Ryan, what do you have to say about the rumours-"

"What do you want to hear, tell me. You have pictures of my boyfriend and I holding hands. Now I would really apreciate it if you kindly fucked off."

He looked at me, speechless.

Point for me.

I pushed him out of my way and jumped in my car. I sped to Brendon's house and hurried inside.

"I fucked up."

He looked at me, confused.

"What are you talking about?" he looked concerned.

"I told a journalist we were in a relationship. And then told him to fuck off," I said, shaking.

Instead of yelling, screaming or slapping me, he just laughed.

He fucking bursted out laughing.

I looked at him, completely lost.

"Hey, Ryan, relax! I've told journalists to fuck off plenty of times in my carreer. And about us, they would have found out eventually anyway. It's all good, Ryro, don't worry. Now c'mon. I want french toasts. Does my boyfriend wants any?"

I laughed a little. He was right. Why would I care about what they thought anyway.

"Yeah, sure. That damn bread must be hell of a good bread. It got me into enough trouble."

He smiled and kissed my cheek.

No matter how much I hated having to deal with rumours, I loved Brendon.

And maybe, only maybe, I had enough luck to make him love me back.