15- Let's kill tonight

{A.N.: shit I haven't updated in like forever. Im so sorry, omg. Like I've had a few ideas for new fics, so I started to write them and also I have fucktons of requests for imagines and shit. And since writing takes me quite a while, I have a hard time updating everything on time. Again, I really am sorry. PS: this part might me shitty and short, I'm really sick atm. I'm so tired that it made me sick. Idk if it already happened to you, but it's worst than the flu. Like it feels like I got hit by a train and I'm gonna fucking spit my lungs. Buuuuttt ily so I'll still update. But I might not update alot this week since I'm sick and I'm just so out of energy it's crazy. Phew okay go.}
(This is not too sexual, so don't worry, your eyes wont lose their virginity.)

Ryan's point of view

We had sex three times that night and, when we finally got to sleep, Brendon didn't even bother going back to his bed. He slept beside me, naked and covered in sweat. His arms were around my bare chest and I could feel his warm breath against my shoulder.

We both woke up at ten AM and took a quick shower. Together?

Maybe.

Two make-out sessions, a coffee and a breakfast later, we were off to our concert.

We got to the venue an hour early so we decided to just wait at the small café right next to it.

"So who are we seeing tonight?" I asked Brendon as he took a sip of his mint-flavoured moka coffee.

"Oh, I didn't tell you? Fall Out Boy. It wasn't planned in their tour but they announced it two weeks ago. Of course we won't be in the venue, I got backstage passes from Pete. Oh and the guys are having dinner with us tonight after the show, if that's alright with you of course."

"Sure, it's all good. I haven't seen Pete in a while, should be fun," I added, taking a sip of my black regular coffee. Brendon was always the original one.

We got to the venue and somehow made our way backstage to meet with the guys before they hit the stage. Patrick looked exhausted but the other guys seemed to be just fine. In fact, Pete looked happier than ever.

The show was nice. I mean, I haven't seen so many Fall Out Boy conerts but I guess it was cool. The crowd was crazy and the venue was completely full. Before the show ended, Patrick made the little announcement that Brendon was in town, which made me laugh because they could go after Brendon as much as they wanted to, but no one could know I was with him.

"Give it up for Brendon Urie everyone!" Patrick announced, welcoming Brendon on stage. The crowd went wild, as always, and they performed 20 dollar nosebleed.

"That was so not planned! I loved it!" Brendon shouted as he got off stage. He always loved it when things didn't go as planned, and it was always the crowd's favorite too.

After the show, we all headed back to Brendon and I's hotel room and called room service for dinner. Being with the guys was epic, really, and, no matter how hard it was for me to admit it, I really did miss all of them.

"Sorry guys, I gotta take this one," Brendon said when his phone rang at around midnight.

Joe and I talked about guitars as Pete, Andy and Patrick kept chatting about random band things. Brendon came back something like half an hour later and, when I gave him a confused look, he mouthed 'later'.

The guys left at 3 in the morning, heading to Phoenix next. God, I don't miss this touring shit.

"So, who was that on the phone earlier?" I asked him before we went to bed.

"Fucking shit Ryan. This is getting real bad. It was Kenneth he... fuck, he told me he quits touring. He's found some job in downtown LA and he says it's more stable or something like that... He told me he was planning on leaving the last tour but decided to stay. Now the tour's done but we still have another one coming! Plus Dallon's... Dallon's gone which means no bassist and no guitarist Ryan! For fuck's sake, there's no way I can find two band members in two weeks! oh my god, what am I gonna do! I'll have to cancel the fucking tour..." he said, sitting down on his bed.

I didn't want to do this but fuck me seeing Brendon Urie sad makes me sad.

How I didn't think these words would ever come out of my mouth.

"I know someone who could help you."

...

"Just called him. He's in. Thanks again for doing this, I-I don't know how I could ever tell you enough. Thank you." Brendon said, putting his phone down.

"Bah, it's only a tour. And it's gonna be just like back in the days... Me, you, Spence and Sir Jon Walker. Why not?"

"Yeah. And the fans are gonna be happy. They love you guys," he added.

I sat next to him and took his hand. He layed his head on my shoulder and I kissed his forehead.

"Thank you, Ryro."

{wowowow this is shitty af but hohoho! Old panic! is back? Why not! Seriously, sorry for the short and shitty part awe. I'll try to update more but IM SO BUSY ARGH}