19- Cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater

{A.N.: aye I'm such a liar. I had the idea of writing a few chapter this week and do a Valentine's day special on friday :3 okay so here goes nothing}

Ryan's POV

*time lapse: fast forward to january 31st*

"Time to go now. I'll see you tomorrow night. Behave!" I shouted before closing the door behind me.

I got in my car and quickly hit the highway. I hope everything turns okay with Brendon and Dallon. That Dallon kid better be nice to my Brendon, or the world will have one less idiot to deal with.

He better not mess with him.

Because I love him.

Brendon's POV

Dallon was about to get here. I was so nervous, my hands were shaking and I could barely eat the two toasts I had made for breakfast.

Around two o'clock, I heard a knock on the door.

It's him.

I walked to the door and opened it to see Dallon standing before me, as tall as I remembered and fuck me, he was as handsome too. He smiled weakly and mumbled a little, 'hey'.

"Hi."

"Can I... come in?" he asked, looking around me.

"Uh... Yeah, sure. Careful not to trip on Ryan's shoes," I told him as he followed me inside.

"Ryan's here?"

"No, he left early this morning to see some friend. He'll be back tomorrow night," I answered, grabbing two beers from the refrigerator. "Here, have this," I said, handing him one.

He grabbed it and thanked me. "But does he actually live here?" He asked.

Awe, the poor kid was jealous.

"Yes. At least until we leave for the tour. We'll see how things go after. I really have no idea of how things are going to be after that tour. The band is going to suffer from this. I hope we can still find a way to save our ass, this band is my entire life."

"I know."

And I knew he did because I'm pretty sure he felt the exact same way.

Before he cheated.

"How's it been with Breezy?"

"Good," he answered.

"Wow. Make that shorter, I'm starting to get dizzy."

He shrugged. I don't know man, laugh? Smile? Yell? Say something for god's sake!

"Things have been good. But I miss you," he added.

My jaw dropped.

What?

"You miss me?" I asked, confused.

"Yeah. I miss your face, your kiss. I miss your hands and your touch. I miss you."

I stared at him. Why did he have to come back? Things were good, why did he come here and fuck it all up?

"You should go."

"But, Brendon, I-"

"Leave. Now."

He looked at me with a confused yet disapointed look, left his beer on the counter and left the house without a word.

I ran to my room and, shaking more than ever, I grabbed my phone. I dialed as quickly as possible and waited.

Answer, god dammit.

"Hello?"

"Ryan, come home, please."