20-Something wonderful

{a.N.: aye. So many updates whoo. I hope you enjoy xD thanks for 1,7k aye!!!}

Ryan's POV

"Ryan, come home, please."

Was that..

"Brendon?"

"Ryan, please come back," he said. His voice was shaking.

That Dallon bastard was going to hear about me.

"Did he hurt you?"

"N-no, he told me things and I freaked out. I kicked him out and... God, Ryan that was so stupid!"

"Thank god, you're fine. I'm on my way, I'll be home in an hour," I said, trying to comfort him. I don't know what happened but it definitly shook him up.

"Thanks, Ry. Love you."

"I'll see you in an hour. Loveyoutoo," I whispered those last words. It was just so hard to say.

I drove back to Vegas as quickly as possible. Seeing him was the only thing on my mind, I had to be with him.

I should have stayed, I should have supported him, god damn. He didn't have to face that alone.

I got to Brendon's house an hour and a half later. I ran to the porch and made my way inside.

"B?" I shouted. He was nowhere to be found. He wasn't in the living room, or the music room. The kitchen was empty, along with his office.I ran up the stairs to check the rooms.

That's when I saw him, laying on his bed, sleeping peacefully.

I sighed in relief and walked to him. I sat on the bed beside him and ran a hand through his hair.

"Hey, Brendon."

He slowly opened his eyes and smiled when he saw me.

"Hey."

I smiled back and he sat up. I grabbed the cellphone he left beside his pillow and checked it.

'6 missed calls: Dallon Weekes'
'21 new text messages: Dallon Weekes'

"He tried to call you. Plenty of times," I said, giving him his phone back. He grabbed it and nodded.

"I know. I put my phone on silent; I didn't want to talk to him. How many times did he call?"

"Six times. Plus twenty something text messages. Someone regrets," I said.

"He said he misses me. He said he regrets leaving. Apparently, things haven't been so great with that Breezy girl. He... I don't even know, he wants me back. I guess."

"Do you want to go back to him?"

Please, Lord save my soul, please say no.

"I don't know."

Ouch.

"You don't know?" I tried to make it sound like I didn't really care.

I failed miserably.

"I don't. I mean, I don't think I do. He cheated on me, and not only once. Now he's gone and... Well you're here with me and... I like to believe it can stay that way," he added.

"What exactly does that mean?"

"I don't know. Ain't it good? Being here, the both of us, planning on our next tour, just like back in the days. Maybe I'd like it if it stayed that way," he said, looking at his hands.