14- All yours

(A.N.: feedbacks are cool ya know. And I hope I dont disturb anyone when I write this. I mean this fic is not really meant to be a cute cheesy love story, I'm trying to make it as realistic as possible. Of course there's drama, sex, drugs and alcohol but I mean they're rock stars, I believe that's the environment they face everyday, and don't get me wrong, I believe Brendon and Ryan are both great men but sometimes people tend to see celebrities as saints. I don't think their life is as perfect as everyone thinks it is, so I'm kinda trying to put my vision of their world in this story. I'm doing my very best and I hope you like it :) )

Brendon's point of view

I took a puff and passed the cigarette to Ryan who took one as well. He was shirtless and so was I. We were sitting next to the window, which was wide open to let the smoke escape the room.

"This is great. I could easily do that more often," Ryan mumbled, passing me the cigarette.

"You would also ruin your lungs and die of cancer at the age of 50," I answered, laughing. I took a deep breath of the cigarette.

"You're probably right. This is still great. I miss the nights we used to spend together with the guys and get girls, cigarettes and alcohol. Have sex, drink and smoke every night, that was what it looked like to be a rockstar. I mean, we were so young, so dumb. I can't even imagine how it would have been if I... If I hadn't left. I would probably be either in jail or dead by now," he laughed, taking the cigarette from my hand. "I really hope you guys got wiser as you got older. You and Spence were hell of kids, back then," he finished.

"We did. I mean, we still have cigarettes, weed and alcohol once in a while when we're touring but nothing like Nothing Rhymes With Circus. Since I'm..." I paused. He's gone, Brendon. "Since I was with Dallon, he kept an eye on me. Spence struggled the most. He could barely get on stage sometimes, because he was waisted. After out last tour he decided to leave for a little while to get his life back on track. He's doing better now," I said, smiling. I took the cigarette back and finished it, filling my lungs with smoke. Damn, this felt good.

"Great to know. I wish I can see him soon. I miss my bud," he said, staring at the window.

"Do you know what I miss?" I asked him.

He looked at me, waiting for me to give him an answer.

"I miss those nights, during the Civic Tour... When Jon and Spence were gone at some random bar, and when Zack and the roadies were debating on who would be the one to bring our guitars during the next show. When it was just you and I... and the bunk we had to share. When all the lights were shut and-"

"Yes. I remember, Brendon."

"I miss these days. Them good old days," I added, giggling.

"You're a dick, Urie." He smiled

"Incorrect. I have a dick. Completely different. And much more interesting," I said.

"Oh, you fucker," he teased me, poking my shoulder.

"You know you love me," I laughed, throwing the now finished cigarette out the window.

"You know what? I fucking do," he said, grabbing my face and kissing me with ardour and passion.

I kissed him back and shove my hands up his back, reaching his shoulders. Without breaking the kiss, he stood up and grabbed me in his arms. I stood up as well, his lips still against mine, his tongue fighting mine for dominance. He threw me on the bed we both slept in and layed ontop of me.

"Oh, god," I moaned as he slowly grinded on me, rubbing his crotch against mine.

"Bren, holy fuck, Brendon. Fuck." He groaned under his breath, getting harder every second.

"Oh, Ry...Ryan. Tonight, I am all yours."