9- Casual affair

(A.N.: ASDFGHJKL thank you so much for 100 reads omgggggg btw @wonderfullynaive is da bomb dot com okay shes my fav ily bby)
(Second A.N.: twtltrtd reference in the title? See what I did there?) ~Julie
Ryan's point of view

I slowly opened my eyes, sunlight blinding me for a moment. I saw Brendon beside me and remembered we had to share a bed. It was obviously the middle of the afternoon and I remembered how we fell asleep after we...

Mmh mmh.

I slowly looked under the blanket that was covering us and giggled.

"Looks funny" Brendon said, slowly opening his eyes.

"Very" I added, still laughing.

My brain was recalling today's events and it was, indeed, absolutely hilarious.

"Don't you... Regret anything?" He asked, a little confused.

"Why would I?" I asked.

"Well ya know... Your boyfriend. I don't know" he added, laughing as well.

Oh, that made things even funnier. The fact that I made up this horrible lie to make him jealous?

Terrific.

Yes, I lied about me being in a relationship. I was as single as anyone could be.

This was actually the first time I got laid in five weeks. Funny, I know.

I stopped giggling, wondering if I should tell him or not.

"I'm single B. There hasn't been anyone after Shane. A few one night stands, yeah, but no proper relationships" I said, not too sure if I would regret my words.

He raised a fist in the air and shouted, "I knew it! I fucking knew it!"

"You what?" I asked, confused out of my mind.

"You're the worst liar I have ever seen, Ryan Ross. I knew right away you were lying" he smiled and kissed my cheek.

He stood up, putting his boxers and his pants on.

"Aren't you... Mad?"

"Why would I be?"

"Well, I don't know... It's no big deal for me to sleep with you but... You having sex with me means you tecnically cheated on Dallon" I said.

"True. But that's none of your business, Ross" he added with a wink. Right then, his phone rang.

"Hello?"

I wonder who that is.

"Oh, so you calmed down?!"

Dallon.

"Yeah. Hell no. Mmh mmh. Yeah, I know"

His tone was getting softer. Dallon did calm down, after all.

"Yeah. WHAT?!"

Okay, forget what I just said about his tone.

"What do you mean? No way. You- with a girl?! I know, I know but... For fuck's sake. So you're... You're staying in Ohio?"

He was now staring out the window, but I could almost see a tear fall down his cheek.

"No. Don't even bother calling back. I'm staying in Montreal for a week, your stuff better be out of my house then, Dallon Weekes" he said as he hung up.

"Bren, I'm-"

"Save it, Ryan. I'm going for a walk" he said, grabbing his shirt before he left the room. So I was sitten on the bed, naked and alone.

How fucking awesome.