11- Sharing is caring

{A.N.: I have nothing to say today so... Yeah.}

Ryan's point of view

I stood up, walked to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey. None of this shit's your fault. It's his. He cheated on you." I paused. "Look, it's okay. I'm here. We're here" I told him.

He didn't reply.

He simply walked to his bed, took his boots off and layed down.

"It's like 6. Wanna go out for dinner? I pay," I said, walking to his bed.

"I'll pass. But maybe we can call room service and order a pizza or something?" he asked.

"Sounds fucking great," I added.

...

The pizza came a few minutes later with the movie I decided to rent. Bren and I watched it, each on our own bed, without a word. When it ended, Bren mouthed a quick "g'night" and went to sleep.

That was four hours ago.

It was three in the morning, and my eyes were still wide open, as I counted the snowflakes falling out the window. Montreal was covered in snow, and I swear to god I had never been that cold in my entire life.

I sat up and walked to the kitchenette. I could at least warm myself up with a coffee. Suddenly, I heard Brendon's voice behind me.

"Could I have one? It's cold as fuck in here."

I laughed.

"Sure, B. Feeling better?"

"Yeah. It's good to have you here with me. You're a great friend, Ross."

Friend.

"Anytime."

Friend.

"You didn't sleep, did you?" he asked.

"Not really," I answered. "You?"

"No. But I felt peaceful watching the snow fall outside. Winter's hell of a thing," he added.

"I know. I wouldn't like having this snow bullshit every year though," I said, smiling.

"Agreed."

I grabbed two cups of coffee and handed him one.

"Thanks."

"Anytime."

I sat on my bed and Brendon on his. We talked for about an hour, debating wether or not we should go out today.

When we finaly decided to only go out in the afternoon and sleep in all morning, I quickly drift off to sleep.

I was woken up by a soft voice beside me.

"Ry. Sorry to wake you up. I'm just so cold I'm gonna change into a fucking snowman. Could I share your bed? please?" he asked with his puppy eyes.

"Uh... Sure."

I moved to the side of the bed, leaving space for him to join me. He got under the covers and sighed in relief.

"Warmth, at last."

I laughed.

He turned around, so his back would face me. After a few minutes, he whispered -and I could hear he was crying- "Ry, he's gone."

I put my arms around his chest and pulled him close to me.

"I know, Bren, I know. But guess what?"

"W-What?"

"I'm not."