25- Amazingly Amazing

{A.N.: this is the end. There'll be an epilogue, but this is basically the last chapter *cries* I'm gonna miss writing this ;-; }

Ryan's POV

Kissing Brendon was always pretty amazing. His soft lips on mine, his hands wandering up and down my back, his body pressed against mine. Really, perfectly, amazingly amazing.

Amazingly amazing, that's a pretty accurate description.

But this one kiss felt different. It didn't feel amazingly amazing.

It felt... Perfectly amazing. Or something like that.

Or perfectly perfect.

Okay, maybe simple words couldn't describe how it felt. But perfectly perfect was pretty damn close to it.

The sparkles. The fucking sparkles. You know, when you can't really focus on anything else than staying sane because the sparkles are taking over your body and mind. When the butterflies in your stomach turn into, like, dragons. And when you can't just close your eyes because the most perfect human being is standing right before you.

Brendon giggled through his sobs and opened his eyes.

"Ryan, why on Earth would you do something like that?"

I smiled. Jesus, I didn't even know.

Or maybe I did.

"Because, fuck Brendon. I love you. I fucking love every single inch of you. And everything you said earlier on the bus, I-I," I paused. "God, you have no idea how bad I wanted to tell you I felt the same, but I couldn't. And-and now, I... This song was the only way I could... I could show you how I felt, the only way to tell you that I love you! Oh my God, Brendon, these words," I smiled, putting my hands on both sides of his face. "It feels so great to say these words."

He smiled and wiped the tears from his cheeks.

"I know, Jesus, I know."

He kissed me again, this time more carefully, slowly. The dragons were going crazy at that point. My hands were shaking, and I could barely even breathe.

"Ryan, you're an idiot," Brendon mumbled between two kisses.

"I know, fucking Hell, I know."

He grabbed my hands and kissed me one more time.

"But Ryan Ross, you're my idiot."

**************************************

{A.N.: omg it's over}