17- Dear Brendon

{A.N.: thank you guys again for 1k reads this is to great!!! I cant even🙊}

{2nd A.N.: im so sorry for making Dallon a dick ;-; ILY DALLON SRSLY YOUR LIKE MY FAV OKAY}

Ryan's POV (yeah this fic's mostly Ryan's pov. Idek)

We left our hotel room and got to the airport at 4pm. The flight was long and boring, but I really did enjoy Brendon's hand holding mine pretty much all the way back home.

We got in Vegas about 6 hours later and took a cab to Brendon's house. Dallon's car was gone and so was all his stuff. Brendon sighed when he entered the house and wandered around the place, looking for stuff Dallon could have forgotten.

I heard him call my name from his bedroom and hurried to see what was going on. Brendon was sitting on his bed, holding a sheet of paper, a blank expression on his face.

"Read this."

I grabbed the piece of paper and read slowly.

'Dear Brendon,

I am probably in Ohio as you read this, but I wanted to appologize. I'm not sorry for leaving you, we're better off this way. But I'm sorry for the band. I'm sorry for Brendon the band member I'm leaving. I'm sorry for the fans. I'm sorry for Spencer and Kenneth, sorry for Zack and all the other people musically related to me. I'm sorry our love life had to break our band. I'm sorry I lazily left the band. I'm sorry I couldn't stay any longer.

Now to Brendon the boyfriend. I'm not sorry for leaving. I believe we weren't meant for each other, and that I belong with Breezy. If there's one thing I'm sorry about though, is hurting you. Even though I'm probably better off without you, you deserve someone who will love you for who you truly are and who will be faithful, no matter what. I know you don't want to see me, and I'm not sure if I want to see you either, but we need to talk this out. We both need a little break, so let's give us some time to think. I will be back in Vegas for a few days before you leave for the tour with whoever you chose to go with. I'm going to come to visit you on the 31st. I would understand if you had an 'emmergency' and couldn't make it. But please, please at least consider the option of letting me clear this up. We don't have to be ennemies, Brendon, even though I was a total dick to you.

I trust you,

Dallon'

"Well. That was unexpected."

"You bet."

"Are you gonna ditch him?" I asked. I probably would.

"I won't. He was a dick, he cheated on me, he left our band, but he was my friend before all this. I think I deserve explanations. And if he's being a jerk, then I'll just kick him out. It's my place after all," he said, standing up.

"Yeah, you're probably right. I mean you can always call me if anything goes wrong."

"I thought you'd stay here until we left for the tour?" he asked, disapointment and sadness slowly showing on his face. "I mean if you want to."

"I'd love to, but I haven't packed for-"

"We can go shopping," he added, smirking.

"Bren, I really don't think I sh-"

"Please?" add sad puppy eyes to this 'please' and you've just lost a fight against the great Brendon Boyd Urie.

"Brendon, I-"

And there they were. Those damn puppy eyes.

"Fuck you."

"Dude, you love me," he said, pecking my cheek. I smiled and smaked his ass.

"That's for forcing me, Urie."

"God, I'll force you to live with me more often," he laughed. I just punched his shoulder and he gasped in pain.

"Ow! What was that for?" he asked, faking a shocked expression.

"For being so hot. Seriously, you need to stop this shit. I mean now I feel like I have to fuck you, which is totally uncalled for."

"Oh, right. I'll note that. 'Ryan Ross doesn't want a sexy boyfriend'. Cool! I'll be in the kitchen cooking an ugly night snack for Mr. Ross!" he shouted as he walked out of the room, smiling like an idiot. I smirked and walked a few feet behind him.

I stopped in the middle of the stairs.

'Boyfriend'?