10- Room 430

(A.N.: Brallon shippers, I'm sorry. Imm such a fucker I know <3 sorry for ruining amazing Brallon. But I rlyrlyrlyrly ship Brallon like whoo. But this is kinda more ryden. BUT I promise Dallon will come back. Ily) ~Julie

Brendon's point of view

I went down the stairs of the hotel, tears streaming down my face. Dallon had someone else. A girl.

I mean, I always knew he was Bi, but still.

I got outside and ran. I ran until I reached a small street, astonishingly quiet in this big city. There were a few little shops, including a stationery. I passed by and entered the small boutique.

I wandered through the stuff and grabbed a notebook and a few pens. I payed, despite the few language difficulties, and made my way out of there.

I walked to a park nearby and sat on a bench. The cold Canadian winter was freezing my ears and fingers, but I didn't care. I opened the notebook and started writing.

Ryan's point of view

Brendon had been gone for over two hours now. I was starting to worry when he finally opened the door.

"Pack your things" he said, grabbing his suitcase.

"We're going back to Vegas?" I asked.

"No. I stopped by the lady downstairs and she gave us a new room with two beds" he said, never making eye contact.

"Oh. Gotcha."

I packed my own stuff and we headed to our new room. 430.

I opened the door and behind it were two huge beds, a tv and a refrigerator. The room was pretty, much bigger than the other one, and with a breathtaking view from the window.

I saw Brendon put a notebook in his suitcase before he walked to the window.

"The view's amazing" he said, staring at the wide city standing at our feet. "I feel like I'm on top of the world" he added.

"So uh... Bren? What happened today?" I asked him. Careful, Ross.

"Dallon Weekes happened" he said, still staring at the buildings outside.

"Be more specific, maybe?" I asked him, needing deeper information.

"He called saying he'd stay in Ohio. Probably forever. He's dating a girl called Breezy. He's been for months now. And I didn't realise until now. How fucking stupid, oh Lord. I should've known. I should've seen it before. All those times he went to Ohio... It was to see her" he said, without breaking eye contact with the window.

I could still see a small tear stream down his face.