16- Red roses for passion

{AN: aye. Sorry for not updating, I suck}
{2nd A.N.: I basically skip the sex parts bc I suck at writing them. Oh whale.}

Ryan's POV

I woke up from a super fucked up dream and looked around the room. The clock on the wall said it was half past noon and the sun outside only confirmed it. Brendon's naked body was still laying against mine, and I could hear him snore softly. His head was against my chest and he had his arm around my waist.

The adorable fucker.

I carefully pushed him on his side and stood up, still a little sore from yesterday. Ha.

I walked to the bathroom and had a quick shower. When I got out, Brendon was gone and only left a little note on the bed.

'Gone shopping. Enjoy your day and meet me here at 7pm? I've got a few things to clear with my manager before we set everything for the tour. I'll be on the phone all day so you should just go around Montreal and visit! Enjoy your last day in this French city xxxx

P.S. I really did enjoy last night (;
~B'

Alrighty then. I needed a new guitar anyway. At two, I grabbed my coat and left the hotel. Two music shops, a café and way too many random ass boutiques later, I walked back to our hotel. It was about 30 minutes from where I was, so I decided to just walk instead of getting a cab.

See, if you were in Montreal, you could see Ryan Fucking Ross walking down Ste-Catherine street, in the snow, with a guitar on his back. I'm just that kind of guy, you know.

I checked my watch and read '6:43'. Great, I'd be right on time. I slowly walked, looking around, humming Cape Town (A.N.: Cape town is a song by The Young Veins, the band Jon and Ryan made after Panic). I could now see the hotel a few feet from me and my frozen figers and toes told me it was about fucking time we got back in there.

I entered the building and smiled at the lady sitting by the door. I walked to the elevator and, right when I was about to press the bouton to go back upstairs, a hand touched mine.

"Oh, shit, I'm sor- Bren?" I laughed. Synchronism at its finest.

"Oh, hey Ry," he said, blushing.

Awe.

"I thought you would come back earlier?" I asked. In fact, he left while I was showering this morning. Seven hours of shopping? That's pretty intense, even for Brendon Boyd Urie.

"Yeah, I got back like three hours ago. But I needed to grab something downtown before you got back. Ya know, a surprise? But since you're here, I guess I can just give it to you now," he winked. He grabbed a huge bouquet of flowers he'd been hiding behind his back and handed it to me.

Red roses for passion.

I blushed and grabbed the bouquet, sniffing them a little bit.

"Those are gorgeous. Thank you Brendon."

"That's just nothing, really. Let's go to our room maybe?" he asked, pushing the button of the elevator.

"Yeah."

...

Brendon unlocked the door to our room, without ever tearing our lips apart. My hands were shaking and my heart was racing. Goddammit, Urie.

His tongue fought mine for dominance and I'm not ashamed to say his won. We quickly entered the room and Brendon broke the kiss. I slowly opened my eyes and saw the room was completely changed. The beds were moved to the other side of the room, leaving plenty of space for the huge table that was now standing where my bed was this morning. The messy black sheets on the beds had been changed for delicate red satin sheets and there were candles everywhere.

"Wow... And what is that for?" I asked, taking Brendon's hand.

"To thank you. For saving my ass."

"I love your ass. I couldn't not save it," I smiled.

"Your ass is pretty damn great too, Ross."

I put a soft kiss on his lips and he kissed back, smiling slightly.

"Wanna eat? I made food."

"You did? Well I can't wait to taste some of that," I told him. I put my guitar on the floor and the flowers on the counter before Brendon lead me to the huge table. He pulled my chair and I sat down, smiling like an idiot.

"Shit just got fancy," I laughed. He playfully punched my shoulder and walked to the kitchenette. He brought two plates and a bottle of wine back. He poured some of the wine in our glasses and put the plates in front of each of our chairs.

"So tonight, my dear, chef Urie made for you two a wonderful dish of Pasta Primavera, with garlic bread and local cheese. Enjoy," he said as he winked at me and sat down.

"That smells wonderful B. Where'd you learn to cook like this?" I asked. He smiled proudly.

"I was the oldest when I was a kid. I had to cook for my sisters when my parents weren't around. I learned from cooking books and TV shows. I'll teach you someday."

"I'd love that. Promise me you'll cook like that on tour, oh god." I said, taking a bite of the heaven he called Pasta Primavera.

"Sure, why not," he smiled.

We ate and talked a little bit about the tour and other stuff. After diner, Bren and I watched a movie and had sex twice.

This trip to Montreal was coming to an end, but how I fucking wish this lasted forever.

...

Brendon moaned before picking his phone that was ringing.

"Uh... H-Hello?" he asked. I woke up slowly and looked around. That goddamn sun is just so bright! Ugh.

"Dallon, w-what are you talking about?" he asked, rubbing his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. You got your stuff? Cool. Tonight probably, why would you care anyway? Just go back to your Breezy, Dallon." He paused and rolled his eyes. I laughed at how annoyed he looked and checked my phone. Two missed calls by Shane.

I'm so not calling you back, bud.

"Dallon, I made arrangements for the tour. Kenneth left and there's no way we're going on tour together. Spence will be back from rehab in a few weeks so we're leaving in two months. Twenty shows. After that, we'll just figure out what happens with the band. Now I got to go, goodbye Dallon." Brendon said before hanging up.

He looked at me and sighed.

"Dallon's in Vegas. He just got his stuff from my place and is heading back to Ohio. He wanted to be on the next tour and I said no. Ry, do you think I'll have to see him again? I mean, I can avoid him," Brendon asked before kissing me passionatly.

"I think you can do a good job at avoiding him. Just spend more time with me,' I said between kisses.

"That won't be too hard then." He sat on my lap and kissed me even harder. We made out for a few minutes, both naked in our bed. The satin sheets were the best thing ever, really. I'm so buying some when I get back home.

When Brendon finally broke the kiss, he just stayed on my lap, staring at me, smiling.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You're handsome," he said.

"You're not too bad yourself, Urie."

He smiled and paused before adding,

"I love you, Ryan."

I took a deep breath. You're such an idiot, Ross.

"I love you too, B."

He put a soft kiss on my lips and layed his head on my chest.

Hell, I loved this man.

{A.N.: OH GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READ I CANT EVEN ILY}