Author's note

Hello guys. So, as I mentioned in the sequel, I am rewriting this book. If you plan on reading it again (which I highly doubt anyone will, Aventures really isn't good enough to make people want to read it twice), I am slowly working on rewriting and re-editing the whole book. So far, the first three chapters are done, but please be patient with me. Editing all this is extremely long, since I'm trying to make the story better and gramatically more accurate, but without changing the story line. Anyway, thank you for your patience.

If you haven't read it, there's a sequel to this book called I'm Not Complaining That It's Raining. I just finished it last week and I'm really proud of how I finished it all up. Thank you all again for your support.

Also, I posted a new story called Melody, multi-band fanfiction based on music and school. Our band members end up with a new teacher, after their former one comitted suicide. She tries her best to make a good impression on them, but it's much more difficult than she thought. The undisciplined, rude and cheeky students are determined to make her first year of teaching a living Hell. She tries her best, and hopes a few of her students might give her a chance. It would mean the world if you gave it a look.

On a more bitter note, I want to send my most genuine sympathies to Robin Williams' family and friends. I truly looked up to the man, ever since I was a kid. He was a model of courage and comedy, his movies never failing to make me laugh. He made my childhood a living dream, so I thank him for that. He was a great man, and this world is facing an immence lost today. Rest In peace, Robin. You were, are, and will be an inspiration for many generations. I do not pray, but if I had, I would have prayed for his family. If you do pray, please send a little prayer for his relatives. If not, please keep them on your mind and in your heart, as I will.

With that, I will leave you all at it. Have a lovely night, and a lovely life. Hope to read some of your stories in the future, and to talk to you in the comments of mine. Goodbye, my friends. Stay peachy, and never let them take you alive.