Meeting the Children Part One

I'm running through my village, The Water Barrier Village. I heard a male yelling at me. This is a normal day for me. People yells at me for no reason or I have stolen a rich person's money. I only steal when my family needs food and clothing.

"Give me back my money you thief!" He yelled

"You don't need it, you rich fuck!" I yelled.

"What did you call me!?"

"A rich fuck!"

I love yelling at the rich folk, they always get angry. They think they are better than anyone else. Even though they aren't.

"My family needs it more than your family!" I yelled.

I heard him growl, I just smiled. I kept running. I finally reached home and I slammed the door shut.

"Aquarius, is that you?"

"Yes mom!" I yelled.

Sometimes my friends, Aries and Leo tease me because Aquarius is a girl name and I'm a boy. It's not my fault that I was born with the mark on my right hand. My mom walked downstairs. I see my little brother in her arms.

"Steven, mom can't carry you anymore"

"Well she doesn't mind and besides you used to do this"

"No I did not"

He stuck his tongue out, and pulled down his left eyelid. I rolled my eyes. Steven got out of mom's arms. He ran up to his room, I'm guessing. I walked up to mom and gave her the money.

"Aquarius, where did you get this?"

"I stole it"

"What!?"

"It was from a rich guy so don't worry, he didn't need it anyway"

"Don't steal anymore money from now on, got it mister"

"I do mom"

She smiled, she grabbed the basket full of wet clothes. She went outside and probably hang them up to dry. I heard horses coming down towards our house. Then I heard someone knock on the door. I went to the door and opened it. I see the Zodiac Castle's guard in front of me.

"May I come in?" He asked

"Sure"

I really don't care about the king or queen, or anything that in the castle. I hate the king and queen.

My mom walked in the room. I guess she finished hanging the clothes.

"Oh hello, may I help you?" My mom asked

Why does she have to be nice all the time.

"We need a person name Aquarius, and I heard she lives here"

"Well one, she is a he and two yes he does" my mom said

"My apologies ma'am, where is he?"

"He's the man with the blue eyes and blue hair, and he's standing in front of you"

They looked at me, I waved a little, but I didn't smile. They thanked my mother and told us that the King and Queen wants me and the others to find something or get something for them. As they were talking to us, I was thinking of why they want me and the others instead their own guards to get it. They stopped talking to us. Mom called down Steven. He came running down the stairs. He saw the guard and stopped, smiled and waved at the guard.

"Say goodbye to your brother" Mom said.

Steven didn't question why. He walk to me, I kneeled down. He hugged me, I hugged him back.

"I heard you guys talking, and I'm going to miss you Aquarius" He whispered

"I'm going to miss you too, buddy"

I broke the hug and ruffled his hair. I stood up and hugged mom.

"I'll miss you" She whispered

"I'll miss you too"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

I broke the hug, I ruffled Steven's hair again. I smiled at him. I turned around to face the guard.

"Ready?" He asked.

I nodded my head yes.

"We'll send someone to get your stuff tomorrow or today" the guard said

"Okay"

He walked out of the house, I followed him, I closed the door behind me when I exited my house.

"Can you ride a horse?"

"No but I can use water to get to the castle"

He has a confused look. I sighed. A water jug just appeared in my hands.

"How did you....?"

"I'm Aquarius, I have the power to do so" I said while smiling, "See you at the castle"

I poured the water on the ground. The jug went away and the water went around my feet, it lifted me up, before I went forward I showed them my right hand to show the Zodiac Sign, to remind them that I'm the Water Barrier, then I went towards the castle. I heard the guards following me to the castle. I looked behind me to see them trying to talk to me but I couldn't hear them. I turn back to see where I am going.

~Time Skip~

I made it to the castle. The water lowered, my feet hit the ground, then the water went away. I smiled. I heard the horses behind me. I turned around to see the guards. They stayed on their horses, the gates opened when they arrived, and we walked in. I see some people living behind the gates. But it's all the rich people. I growled when I saw them. The guards got off their horses and tied them to the fences so they don't wonder around in the gates. We walked into the castle. We walked down a long hallway with a lot of doors on each side and at each door was a statue. Some of the statues were weird and some were disturbing. Then we got to two big doors. I'm guessing Thing 1 and Thing 2 is in there. The guards opened the big doors. I walked down the room, towards two figures. I started to see two people sitting on a throne. I'm guessing again that Thing 1 and Thing 2 is sitting on the thrones. We stopped right in front of the first step.

"Hello Aquarius" a deep voice said.

"Hello, King, Queen," I said "Where's the others?"

"They'll be here soon, you are the first one to be here" The Queen said.

Great, I have to be with Thing 1 and Thing 2 for a while. Wonderful.

----------

Hey guys! I hope you liked my first chapter of this. And don't worry you will mee the others. Like it says in the title of this chapter Meeting the Children part 1. There will be 12 parts since there is 12 children. Anyway I'll see you in the next chapter. Peace Out!