Meeting the Children Part Three

I ran around in my mother's field with my friend Rosalie. We talk for a while now and I had to go back home. I hope Aquarius, Leo, and Cancer are okay. I heard the news from Rosalie. 

"Rosalie, I have to go home"

"Okay"

"Bye"

"Bye"

I stood up, I almost lost my balance because of my horns that I have on my head. I hate having these horns but I'm Aries the ram and rams have horns. I ran back to my village, The Ram Village.

.........

I made it back to my village, I walked in and see everyone acting a bit strange. Is Leo and Aquarius here? Everyone in my village acts weird if the Zodiac Castle's guards are here or my friends Leo the Lion, Cancer the Crab and Aquarius the water barrier are here. I ran home so I can help my mom and dad. As I was running I saw a glimpse of something or someone but I didn't stop to check it out. I made it back home. When I walked in the house I heard everyone playing. It's hard being the older sibling, maybe because my mother had 10 children and I'm the first born. I closed the door behind me. I went to the kitchen, I see my mom cooking while my dad is trying to help Ann with a toy.

"I'm home" I said

"Hi Aries, can you help me with this?" Mom asked

"Sure"

I went to my mother and see that she's trying to make a cake for Ross.

"Mom I'll take care of this, go help dad with the others"

"Okay"

I saw her ran out of the kitchen to help dad. This is what you get for having 10 kids mom and dad. I finished mixing the ingredients. I put the mix in a tray that's is 1 foot tall and 2 feet wide. I put the tray on the platform over the fire so it can bake. I went to the sink and started to wash the dishes. Once I finished washing the dishes, I heard a knock on the door, I dried my hands, I went to the door but one of my little brothers beat me to it.

"Mom there is a guy with armor on at the door!" Jake yelled

"I'm coming!"

Mom sounded excited. She came in the room and went to the door.

"Hello, may I help you?"

"I'm looking for a girl name Aries"

"Why do you need with my daughter?"

"Well the king and que-"

"THE KING AND QUEEN WANT TO SEE MY DAUGHTER! My mom interrupted.

Everyone, even the guy at the door, covered their ears so my mom don't burst our eardrums.

"Yes, we need Aries and the others for a mission or a job, whatever you want to call it"

"Are you a guard?" Dad asked

"Yes"

Mom jumped up and down excitedly. 

"We'll send someone to get her things tomorrow since your busy with your other kids"

"Okay" my mom said.

My siblings gave me a group hug. Then I gave mom and dad a hug.

"See you guys when I get back" I said

"So do you need a horse?" The guard asked

"No I have my pink clouds"

"Your what?"

"I'll show you"

I point my hands to the ground, then after a couple seconds, a big pink cloud showed up beneath me. I sat on it.

"This is how I will get to the castle" I said

"Oh"

My pink cloud started to float up, then it went forward.

"I guess I'll meet you at the castle" the guard said

"I guess so"

As my pink cloud went forward I heard the clinking and clanking from the guard's horse. I really hope that I'm not the first zodiac child at the castle. I would not like that at all.

~Time Skip~

We made it to the castle, my cloud went in front of the gate and went down so I can walk in. I turn around and didn't see the guard. I look up to see a female guard talking to another guard with her bow by her side. She's ready to attack anyone.

"Excuse me"

She looked down and sees me. She aimed her bow at me.

"Yes"

"May I come in, My name is Aries,  I'm one of the Zodiac Children"

"Show me"

I showed her my right hand that has my zodiac mark on it. She put her bow down and put her arrow back in the quiver. She went somewhere then the gates opened. Once it opened the guard that is on his horse ran past me. I ran after them. After a couple minutes, the horse slowed down, and I slowed down as well. We got to a fence, the guard got off and tied his horse to the fence. I see the retards looking at me. Damn I hate these damn rich people, they always think they better than everyone else but they aren't. The guard led me into the castle. Inside the castle there is a hallway with a lot of doors on each wall. There are also statues by each door. Most of them were disgusting and some were disturbing. They sent chills down my spine. I stopped in front of a big door. The guard opened the doors. I walked into the room. I saw two males here, I started to recognize them.

"Leo, Aquarius!"

They turned around, once they saw me, their lips formed a smile.

"Aries!" They yelling in unison

I ran to them. I hugged them. I am happy that I see the first two people are my best friends.

"How's your parents and siblings?" Aquarius asked

"They're doing fine, how about your families?"

"They're fine" They said in unison again.

"Cancer is not here yet?" I questioned

"Yeah. I hope she will be here soon"

"Are you Aries the Ram?" The Queen asked

"Yes" I said annoyed.

I can't believe that they don't know what the Zodiac Children look like!

"You're a beautiful young lady" the King said.

"Thank you.......... I guess?"

Leo tapped my shoulder. I turned and face him.

"What?"

"We heard that one of them are going to be harder than the rest of us" 

"And who will that person be?" I asked

"The person's name is Libra"

"Oh" 

I hope he or she isn't mean. I don't like mean people that much. I had bad experience with them.

_________

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter. I know it's a little shorter than the other two. But that's alright.....right? Anyway I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Peace Out!