Meeting the Children Part Eight

{Edited}   (A/N: Short Chapter)

I saw a guard walking around and asking where is Taurus the Bull A.K.A me, is at. I jumped off a house and landed in front of the guard. He jumped.

"Hello, I'm Taurus"

"You sure?"

I sighed and showed him my mark on my right hand.

"Oh, you are Taurus the Bull, we need you and others to go on a mission for the King and Queen"

"You mean Douchebag and Slut"

"Don't you dare talk about your King and Queen that way!"

"Why should I? I know that the others and I hate the king and queen, and we are powerful than them. I even heard that two of us took down 1000 men in a hour, and we also heal quickly"

"Yeah we know that you're more powerful than us, and those two names are Scorpio and Libra"

"Well they're Bad Ass"

"Anyway will you come with us?"

"Only if there is most of us at the castle"

"There is 8 if you count the twins separately"

"Then I'll go with you"

I followed them to the castle. Before we reached the castle something attack the guard. I summoned my battle axe. I see a bear on top of the guard. I ran to it and attacked it's side. It growled in pain. It fell to its side. The guard stood up and ran to his horse. He hopped on his horse.

"I'll meet you at the castle!" I yelled

He nodded and ran to the castle. The bear got back up. I see it's distracted. I smiled, I ran to it, jumped as I got near and threw my battle axe to its head. My axe went through it's head and hit the ground. Then it went away. I see the bear's body falling to its side. I smiled, I look to see what direction I have to go, then I ran to that direction to go to the castle.

     ~Time Skip~

I made it to the castle. I saw a guard starring at me. I showed him my mark on my right hand. He opened up the gates, I see the doors open, I ran right into the castle. I ignored everything around me. I opened two big doors. Then I see four females and Four males. Two of the the females are twins. One of the twins have glasses, wearing a gray skirt, white long sleeve blouse, blacks socks that goes up to the knee, he also has black flats. She has her hair down and her hair color is brown. Her eyes are black. The other one has black hair, that is down and her eyes are black also. He is wearing the same thing as her twin but a blue skirt, black leggings and black flats. One of the other females has horns. Either she's Capricorn or Aries. She has red eyes, short light pink hair. She is wearing a black tank top, and a black skirt. She is wearing black flats. The last female has dark red hair, black eyes, her hair is in a braid. There is two bobby pins to push her bangs back. She is wearing a dress that is really light pink with red polka dots from the top of her waist up. The top is a U shape. The bottom half is black. She is wearing red velvet leggings, with black flats. One of the males has blur hair and blue eyes, he is wearing a white shirt and black pants. He is wearing black shoes. The other male has blonde hair, yellow eyes. He has ears and a tail.  He's wearing a jacket over a black and yellow striped shirt. He is wearing black pants also and wearing black shoes. The third male, has purple hair with a light green shirt with a very dark purple jacket over it. He has purple pants and black shoes. Then I see the last male and,  he has baby blue hair, green eyes, he is wearing a white shirt, he has some buttons unbuttoned. He is wearing black bagging pants and black shoes. What's with the guys wearing black shoes? I walked up to them.

"Hi I'm Taurus the Bull"

"I'm Pisces" the baby blue hair boy said

Pisces the Fish

"My name is Virgo" the purple hair boy said

Virgo the Virgin

"My name is Aries" The pink hair girl said

Aries the Ram

"Aquarius" the blue hair boy said

Aquarius the Water Barrier

"We're Gemini" the twins said

Gemini the Twins

"My name is Cancer" The red head said

Cancer the Crab

"I'm Leo" the blonde said

Leo the Lion

Well now there is 8 out of 12 of us here now we need to wait for Sagittarius the Archer, Capricorn the Goat, Scorpio the Scorpion and Libra the Balance. Don't be a pain Scorpio and Libra. We don't want any trouble or get on your bad side.

See I told you its a short chapter. Anyway I hoped you liked this chapter. By the way, Taurus Village's name is The Bull Village. Well I see you guys in the next chapter. Peace Out!