The Phoenix

{Edited} [Don't play music yet.]

Everyone freaked out when I said that. I told them to calm down. Once I said that, they did.

"Alright, let's get moving, first let's take out..." I turned around and see that nothing is burnt. "the fire"

We were confused. We walked around town and asked everyone what happen to the fire. They told us, that there wasn't a fire. What? Capricorn decided to say we should continue our journey. We agreed. But I kept thinking about how they didn't see the fire. We told them.

*.**.**.*

We reached a cave but it's really huge. Everyone put their stuff by the cave.

"I'm going in" I said

"By yourself?" Aries asked

I turned around faced everyone.

"Yes"

I turned back around.

"All of us should go together"

"I know but I don't want you guys getting hurt"

"What about you?" Scorpio asked

I turned around and faced them again. I smiled.

"Better me than you guys"

Before they could say anything, I turned around and ran in. As I got deeper, it got darker and darker. Soon I wasn't able to see. I kept walking straight. Well at least I think I am. A couple minutes later I was a light. I ran to it. I got closer and closer. Soon enough I was surrounded by light. Then I noticed that I'm back outside and I see everyone. What?

"So?" Taurus asked

"What? How did this happen? I was walking straight and I ended up here"

I put my hands on my head. I'm so confused. I turned around.

"Everyone grab your stuff we're all going in" I said as I put my hands down.

They cheered. They grabbed they're stuff and got behind me. After they did that I started to walked back in. I heard them follow.

*.**.**.*

We walked in the darkness fr, what it seem like hours. Then I saw a light. Then everyone else noticed it. We looked at each other and nodded our heads. Then we ran. Once we ran, I started to notice it's a different land. We continued running. Soon enough all of us are surrounded by the light. I looked down and I see that we are on top of a floating island and I see a floating island. We saw waterfalls lakes, rivers, hills trees. It's just so beautiful.

I turned around and see that the cave isn't behind us anymore

"Guys, the cave is gone"

"What!?" They yelled