Meeting the Children Part Seven

I'm going back to my village, The Fish Village, after delivering fish to The Balance Village. I heard that Libra is a mean person if you get on his or her bad side and he or her will make you regret that you were ever born. Same with Scorpio. Man I will hate meeting those two. My village is a dock village. We fish and deliver stuff to other places on boat if we have to. I made it back to my home. I went towards the docks to tell my father that the delivering was successful.

~Time Skip~

I made it to the docks and I see my father helping some of his employees carry crates off one of our ships. I walked towards him.

"Hey dad, need help?"

"Hi Pisces, yeah I need some help"

I grabbed the crate out of my dad's arms. I followed him into his shop. I put the crate down on the table. We opened the crate. We saw some farm foods.

"These are from The Balance Village"

"But I was just there, why didn't they give them to me?"

"I don't know"

I closed the crate and carried upstairs where my family live. I put the food away. Before I could go to my room and take a nap, I heard something.

"Pisces!" Mom called

"Coming!"

I ran down stairs, I see a female with armor standing at our door.

"Why is there a guard here?" I asked while crossing my arms.

"I am here to get you"

"Why?"

"The King and Quee-"

"Wait, the King and Queen wants me, ha ha ha, that's a funny joke, now you can go back to the castle and do girly stuff" I said

She grabbed the top of my shirt and bring me closer to her.

"Listen here, you little bra-"

"Excuse me, I'm not little"

She growled and let go of me and she continued what she started before I interrupted her.

"Like I was saying, the King and Queen wants you AND the others to go on a job, that only you and the others can do"

"Okay, what's the job?" 

"I don't know"

"Ha, the King and Queen doesn't trust their own guards"

"They want to tell you and the others and us guards for themselves at the same time"

"Okay"

"Okay good, let's go"

I followed her outside, I said good bye to my family.

"I'll meet you at the castle"

"Okay"

Since I'm one of the Zodiac children I can breathe and swim faster in water. And I can turn into a big fish. I also can fly. I jumped up into the air, I see the guard out of sight. Then I kicked the air so I can go towards the direction I need to go. Now I'm flying towards the castle.

~Time Skip~

I made it to the Castle. On the way here I saw the guard that went to get me. I didn't fly over because I know they will shoot at me. I landed on my feet. I see the guards aiming at me.

"Who are you?"

"The name is Pisces"

I showed them my zodiac mark on my right hand. They stop aiming and opened up the gates. Jeez, they should believe in us Zodiac Children. I opened up the doors and went down a hall. I blurred everything that was around me besides the doors ahead. I reached the door and opened it up. I see four females and three males. Two of the the females are twins. One of the twins have glasses, wearing a gray skirt, white long sleeve blouse, blacks socks that goes up to the knee, he also has black flats. She has her hair down and her hair color is brown. Her eyes are black. The other one has black hair, that is down and her eyes are black also. He is wearing the same thing as her twin but a blue skirt, black leggings and black flats. One of the other females has horns. Either she's Capricorn or Aries. She has red eyes, short light pink hair. She is wearing a black tank top, and a black skirt. She is wearing black flats. 

The last female has dark red hair, black eyes, her hair is in a braid. There is two bobby pins to push her bangs back. He is wearing a dress that is really light pink with red polka dots from the top of her waist up. The top is a U shape. The bottom half is black. She is wearing red velvet leggings, with black flats. One of the males has blur hair and blue eyes, he is wearing a white shirt and black pants. He is wearing black shoes. The other male has blonde hair, yellow eyes. He has ears and a tail.  He's wearing a jacket over a black and yellow striped shirt. He is wearing black pants also and wearing black shoes and the last male, has purple hair with a light green shirt with a very dark purple jacket over it. He has purple pants and black shoes. What's with the guys wearing black shoes? I walked up to them.

"I'm Pisces, the Fish"

"My name is Virgo" the purple hair boy said

Virgo the Virgin

"My name is Aries" The pink hair girl said

Aries the Ram

"Aquarius" the blue hair boy said

Aquarius the Water Barrier

"We're Gemini" the twins said

Gemini the Twins

"My name is Cancer" The red head said

Cancer the Crab

"I'm Leo" the blonde said

Leo the Lion

Seven out of twelve of us are here.

"Who was first?" I asked

"Aquarius was, then Leo, then me, then Gemini, then Cancer, then Virgo, and now you"

"Okay"

"Hello Pisces" a high pitch voice said

Whore is talking to me. Great! And let me guess, Asshole is going to talk to be next.

"Hello, Wh- I mean Queen, and As- I mean King"

"You guys are going to be taken to you rooms since it's getting dark"

"Where's the others?" I asked

"We are getting them tomorrow, I just hope Scorpio and Libra come tomorrow"

That's right! Those two have really I mean REALLY bad anger issues. I'm going to laugh if I see a guard crawling into the castle tomorrow because they tried to get Libra or Scorpio here. Better them then me.

______

Hey guys! I hoped you like this chapter. I bet you guys are wondering how are Scorpio and Libra bad? Well you'll see when it's their own part of the story. By the way this story will be mainly in Libra's Point Of View (after you meet all of them) mainly because my zodiac sign is Libra. Well I'll see you guys in the next chapter! Peace Out!